• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brittney Griner faces bleak life in Russian penal colony

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
Rodman went to North Korea and got to hang out. Just be cool, bitch.

5a300ae30b0f271f008b4a7b

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
You guys are kind of being insensitive. She doesnt make as much money as the men over here so she has to go overseas for more. 200k isnt enough of an annual salary for playing a game
I hope they can get her back at some point but not for trading war criminals. Sure russia was far too heavy handed in the punishment but thats out of our control. She did plead guilty. Its sucks but if russia doesnt want to do business then we just watch and see what happens. Dont smuggle drugs into other countries. Noi amount of protesting here can change russia mind. If anything they will keep her longer if they see that the public is freaking out about it with protests or riots.

G

I hope they can get her back at some point but not for trading war criminals. Sure russia was far too heavy handed in the punishment but thats out of our control. She did plead guilty. Its sucks but if russia doesnt want to do business then we just watch and see what happens. Dont smuggle drugs into other countries. Noi amount of protesting here can change russia mind. If anything they will keep her longer if they see that the public is freaking out about it with protests or riots.
People dont understand a lot of other countries dont fuck around with drugs. Some deeper places will execute you for drug related shit. Although i think below average athlete for an international arms dealer is a fair trade

MySecondFatterAccount

Breakfast Corn
Forum Clout
People dont understand a lot of other countries dont fuck around with drugs. Some deeper places will execute you for drug related shit. Although i think below average athlete for an international arms dealer is a fair trade
There is another american that has been there for a long time in the deal too. He cant be forgotten if there is a deal made. Ultimately Russia isnt even entertaining the idea so its out of our hands.

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Nothing sucky about it. Dumbass is getting her just desserts. Not another second needs to be wasted thinking about "her".

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
There’s a famous story of Jake the Snake Roberts bringing crack into Singapore, where they have the death penalty for drugs. To get around it, he tossed the crack in his snake bag so when the people at customs opened it up, they got freaked out by seeing a 10 foot python and immediately handed it back to him.

Real ass dude

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
They're obviously sticking it to her to embarrass and make America look bad, and while it's shitty to be stuck in the middle as a political pawn, she gets no sympathy from me based on the shitty things she's said.