• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brittney Griner faces bleak life in Russian penal colony

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
9 years too, ooft. If she's lucky Biden's handlers will agree to a prisoner exchange to help his public image. If not she's in for a rough time, i have no idea how Russian prison sentences work, but even if you serve 50% of your sentence for good behaviour that's 4.5 years in a literal shit hole.

I find it hard to have sympathy for her though, just a fucking dummy.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
1667537258623.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
9 years too, ooft. If she's lucky Biden's handlers will agree to a prisoner exchange to help his public image. If not she's in for a rough time, i have no idea how Russian prison sentences work, but even if you serve 50% of your sentence for good behaviour that's 4.5 years in a literal shit hole.

I find it hard to have sympathy for her though, just a fucking dummy.
>Trump gets back in office in 2024.
>He gets her released.
>No thank yous.
>Ungrateful leftists continue bitching and moaning about 'orange man bad.'

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
You'll get two sheets every Saturday. You put the clean sheet on the top, the top sheet on the bottom, and the bottom sheet you turn into the laundry boy. Any woman turns in the wrong sheet spends a night in the box.

Spending a night in the box might be a reward there. I'm licking the bush boss!

Receiving mail can be a ray of hope

Definitely don't write letters calling her a retarded cunt