• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking piggie part 7835472

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
It’s really telling isn’t it? He jumps to homophobia and shaming people IMMEDIATELY when something gay is mentioned. Almost like he’s a closeted, obese, retarded hick from backwater Wisconsin with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and bitch tits.

Hey Pat, straight guys can look at my butt and say “wow, not bad for 42, what’s leg day like?” It doesn’t mean they want to stick their face in it, they’re just secure in their sexuality and manhood, unlike you.

EDIT: Straight guys compliment my abs and overall physique, as well. Here’s a pic from this morning at my club. See that bracelet? Unlike your salary, that’s six figures. It’s top of the line Cartier…it’s worth more than your sad little urban shack, and a gift from my loving husband.

Most dudes that compliment me don’t want to fuck me. Unlike you, they like beautiful women and not ugly rejects LARPing as Garfield. They want to look like me in order to make their wives happy. You don’t understand because you’re “married” to an unloveable frump who just wants a monthly government handout for marrying a retarded adult. I hope this little lesson was helpful, you literal pants-shitting

View attachment 25529
I don't have the picture handy, but cross-reference this with Pat sitting at the bar by himself at the con, hunched over, twiggy arms, and breasts pushed together all doughy like.

G

Put that star wars mug down! store brand earl grey is for hugo award winners only.

you see this cartier bracelet. this costs more than your v6 bullit. i made 6 figures hand selling alone last month.

the good news is that you're banned from the sfwa. the bad news is you have 6 months to drain 100k from their legal funds. first prize is a triumph motorcycle. second prize is a pair of meatloaf knives.

the hooligans leads are week? youre weak.

canyon boykin, THATS my name.

always be consuming or sumptin.
Mitch and Murray paid GOOD money for these tweets!

G

Sex on shrooms is maybe even better than on acid.

source.png

G

[URL unfurl="true"]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heights_of_presidents_and_presidential_candidates_of_the_United_States[/URL]

DrSteveCarlisi

Designated Shitposter
Forum Clout
That’s 42 living a busy and full life, with a lot of drama and way too many club drugs if i’m being honest.

Compare it to noted LOLcow and failed “author” Patrick S Tomlinson, who is a few months younger than me.
Quick question, would you divert hours a day away from your full life, successful business(es), loving husband, and workout regimen to respond to prank phone calls and texts, half of Reddit, and everyone on Twitter who hates you? Would you use unwanted disturbances as a valid excuse for not staying fit and not writing books, your self-proclaimed vocation and superpower? Asking for a pig.

I love that the Josiah tapes have now been transcribed so we can get accurate quotes. Like this one from Tape 2. "Everybody, myself included would love it if I didn't have to spend as much time on this as I do. I would love to just get back to writing books full time, instead of also having to defend my reputation at least for an hour a day, every day. I mean, that's time being stolen from my workouts."

Note that by Tape 4 it's escalated to hours each day. And I quote, "It takes a lot out of ya after a while. I have to spend a couple of hours a day on this, instead of doing my writing, instead of doing my self promo, instead of trying to pitch. I am doing this, and its all hours and days and weeks and months and now years that have been stolen away from the life that I’m supposed to be living." [No mention of his workouts.]

G

It’s really telling isn’t it? He jumps to homophobia and shaming people IMMEDIATELY when something gay is mentioned. Almost like he’s a closeted, obese, retarded hick from backwater Wisconsin with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and bitch tits.

Hey Pat, straight guys can look at my butt and say “wow, not bad for 42, what’s leg day like?” It doesn’t mean they want to stick their face in it, they’re just secure in their sexuality and manhood, unlike you.

EDIT: Straight guys compliment my abs and overall physique, as well. Here’s a pic from this morning at my club. See that bracelet? Unlike your salary, that’s six figures. It’s top of the line Cartier…it’s worth more than your sad little urban shack, and a gift from my loving husband.

Most dudes that compliment me don’t want to fuck me. Unlike you, they like beautiful women and not ugly rejects LARPing as Garfield. They want to look like me in order to make their wives happy. You don’t understand because you’re “married” to an unloveable frump who just wants a monthly government handout for marrying a retarded adult. I hope this little lesson was helpful, you literal pants-shitting

View attachment 25529
Felony turning-us-all-gay demands, child.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I LOVE sex on acid, and since returning from my long cruise I started farming psilocybin mushrooms. I think there’s an enormous untapped market in the US, and I’m working on new tek in anticipation of future decriminalization. Sex on shrooms is maybe even better than on acid.
Its surprisingly easy and cheap. I havent had shrooms in maybe 20years but I do have some shroom chocolate Ive been meaning to try. Ive been tempted to try farming a small batch now that Ive seen how easy it is. I just want to microdose it. I dont want to trip for hours.

G

I LOVE sex on acid, and since returning from my long cruise I started farming psilocybin mushrooms. I think there’s an enormous untapped market in the US, and I’m working on new tek in anticipation of future decriminalization. Sex on shrooms is maybe even better than on acid.
Please send mushrooms. I got like, ptsd and stuff.