• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking piggie part 7835472

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Except for the 3 times he gives "you have been instructed..." copypasta, every other response the first sentence he types ends with ", stlaker." I'm not exactly breaking ground with this observation but you go through everything and he always needs to finish the sentence in his special boy way.

How much time would he save texting back "wrong" instead of "wrong again, stlaker"? It gets the same point across.

G

*responds 100 times* then spams “you’ve been instructed to stop contacting this number blahblahblah”

there are no words at this point. He is beyond insane.
That's exactly why his claims of "harassment" would never hold up in court (it's not a felony either by the way)

But when you engage back with the person texting you, you have forfeited your right legally of claiming you're harassed.

But then I wouldn't expect someone who owes all that money in legal fees to understand the law.

thatsnoneofmy.jpg

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
You saw his ass picture right? Pretty hot.

-I'm sure you think so atalker.

He never misses an opportunity to attempt to slur someone with homophobia. Naht funny. Naht an ally.

It’s really telling isn’t it? He jumps to homophobia and shaming people IMMEDIATELY when something gay is mentioned. Almost like he’s a closeted, obese, retarded hick from backwater Wisconsin with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and bitch tits.

Hey Pat, straight guys can look at my butt and say “wow, not bad for 42, what’s leg day like?” It doesn’t mean they want to stick their face in it, they’re just secure in their sexuality and manhood, unlike you.

EDIT: Straight guys compliment my abs and overall physique, as well. Here’s a pic from this morning at my club. See that bracelet? Unlike your salary, that’s six figures. It’s top of the line Cartier…it’s worth more than your sad little urban shack, and a gift from my loving husband.

Most dudes that compliment me don’t want to fuck me. Unlike you, they like beautiful women and not ugly rejects LARPing as Garfield. They want to look like me in order to make their wives happy. You don’t understand because you’re “married” to an unloveable frump who just wants a monthly government handout for marrying a retarded adult. I hope this little lesson was helpful, you literal pants-shitting

3F1FC3E1-3A1E-41DB-A5AE-AE7800E4B9A4.jpeg

Last edited:

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Forum Clout

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
G

It’s really telling isn’t it? He jumps to homophobia and shaming people IMMEDIATELY when something gay is mentioned. Almost like he’s a closeted, obese, retarded hick from backwater Wisconsin with Narcissistic Personality Disorder and bitch tits.

Hey Pat, straight guys can look at my butt and say “wow, not bad for 42, what’s leg day like?” It doesn’t mean they want to stick their face in it, they’re just secure in their sexuality and manhood, unlike you.

EDIT: Straight guys compliment my abs and overall physique, as well. Here’s a pic from this morning at my club. See that bracelet? Unlike your salary, that’s six figures. It’s top of the line Cartier…it’s worth more than your sad little urban shack, and a gift from my loving husband.

Most dudes that compliment me don’t want to fuck me. Unlike you, they like beautiful women and not ugly rejects LARPing as Garfield. They want to look like me in order to make their wives happy. You don’t understand because you’re “married” to an unloveable frump who just wants a monthly government handout for marrying a retarded adult. I hope this little lesson was helpful, you literal pants-shitting

View attachment 25529
Heres a picture of me right now after seeing your picture:

yes-daddy-crop-top-849717_900x.jpg