• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking Patrick's Brain 🧠

G

This whole saga shows he never had a group of friends that would talk shit and break balls. He never had his own cellar table.
If he did maybe that hypersensitive shell would have been broken, and he wouldn’t need to correct the record because all of the trolling comments wouldn’t mean anything.

He probably had a few friends who tried to break balls with him when he was a kid. Instead of learning to take it and sling insults back, he went and cried to Mama Raven. She whipped out a saggy breast and let Patty get some of Mama's special milk while she told him he was a very Special Important Boy and those kids were mean atalkers. Then she called their parents, they got in trouble, and they stopped hanging out with him.

I started off laughing when someone first brought up Mama Raven and her Special Boy but now I'm firmly in the camp that she really fucked him up. And the gay rodeo clown is also to blame because he didn't stop her.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Fuck me, that was unexpectedly hilarious.

But this... very troubling.

B6-ED8-EBC-66-BB-45-E9-8046-6-AFB520629-C3.jpg

Sci-fi author Patrick S. Tomlinson resorting to the literal violence of kink shaming. I’m literally shaking rn!

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
FATrick imagining himself brainstorming a NYT bestseller with his 2 trusty catgirls by his side:

View attachment 22778
Is this what he means when he always refers to himself as “we” when talking about his books and projects? He’s imagining the two poorly kept cats who live on his lap for warmth are actually two sexy lady cats who never leave his side?

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
It's disingenuous to suggest he has autism. Chris Chan is cripplingly afflicted and you can see the clinical retardation.

There isn't a diagnosis yet for whatever the fuck Fatrick has. Besides obesity, of course.

I concede that I’m not aware of any official diagnosis of autism in Fat Pat, but I’ve observed enough of his bizarre behavior to determine that something is way off in his brain. I sincerely believe that he has a spectrum disorder(s), a low IQ, and raging narcissistic tendencies with delusions of grandeur.

Can we agree that he’s a fat lying asshole though?

Sputnik

Females arent funny
Forum Clout
So when you post "cease texting me because im a retard blah blah blah." that "isn't how it works stlaker." but somehow when he does it after carrying on a conversation with you it does indeed work. Pig is the law. Child.