• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking Patrick's Brain 🧠

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
You heard it here first folks.
Screenshot_20220204-140355_Chrome.jpg

Forum Clout
Fawkin lost it when you switched it around on him and told him not to contact you again and he continued to harass you. SO close to getting him to say "My father is not a gay cowboy, child." I don't buy the catgirl thing. He's just trying not to come off like the massive faggot he is. After seeing that "you get pegged then lick the cum off the floor" tweet I'm 100% convinced ugly Niki has a strap on she pegs him with.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It's very bizarre that he shares his sexual deviancy with strangers and actually doesn't lie about it like he does about everything else. He says "None of your business" when asked why he wants to fuck cat girls. He might literally be a high-functioning retard, and that is how he got out of all parenting duties and child support.
Ya think?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
I disagree. I find no evidence that he’s “high-functioning”
Grew up with a neighbor 'Nad.'
Nad could hold a menial job, drive, and is on his second marriage to another fat girl.
Nad does not cook, and tells outrageous lies. Nad plays the piano like Stevie Wonder.

Also Nad claims to be writing a novel. Nad's mother had 7 or 8 miscarriages and was prescribed liquor to prevent miscarriage. Softheaded Nad is her punishment for going against God.

Patrick is the same for mama raven. Passable as a real person until the first actual conversation

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
Nad could hold a menial job, drive, and is on his second marriage to another fat girl.
Nad does not cook, and tells outrageous lies. Nad plays the piano like Stevie Wonder.

Also Nad claims to be writing a novel. Nad's mother had 7 or 8 miscarriages and was prescribed liquor to prevent miscarriage. Softheaded Nad is her punishment for going against God.

Patrick is the same for mama raven. Passable as a real person until the first actual conversation
Nad is a sexier version of Albert Schweitzer compared to the epitome of failure Patrick S. Tomlinson.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
Forum Clout

Nad can play piano so he's doing much better than Patty. The only thing he does like Stevie Wonder is target practice.