• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING- Packers are about to choke in the playoffs

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
“When the president of the United States says, ‘This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated,’ it’s because him and his constituents, which, I don’t know how there are any if you watch any of his attempts at public speaking, but I guess he got 81 million votes,” Rodgers said Thursday, according to ESPN.

“But when you say stuff like that, and then you have the CDC, which — how do you even trust them? — but then they come out and talk about 75% of the COVID deaths have at least four comorbidities. And you still have this fake White House set saying that this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated, that’s not helping the conversation.”
Seethe, piggy.

39ad6ca9a9e5a1df7f7592cbc3c50a4e.jpg

G

For reasons I still don't quite understand, I simply stopped giving a shit about sports.

3 or 4 years ago this loss would've had me depressed for weeks, but now I didn't even know the packers had a game today.
Anyone over 30 obsessed over their sports team or even a 'fan' of any kind is pathetic.

I remember seeing footage of Britfags pummeling each other after a soccer game, and they legit looked to be in their 40s and 50s.

G

Maybe it was them taking knees to suck George Floyd's dick showing how big of cucks and pussies they are.
I don’t get why anyone cares about that shit. I still like football and think the kneeling shit is dumb but it didn’t bother me one bit. I couldn’t care less what any athlete or any other famous person thinks about politics. Let them do or say whatever dumb shit they want before or after the game. I don’t care.