• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING- Packers are about to choke in the playoffs

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Trent Dilfer has as many rings. That's fucking embarrassing.
To be fair to Trent Dilfer, he had the tools, he played on a lot of teams with shitty offenses and good defenses. If you don’t have playmakers it’s hard to put up numbers. It’s more Embarassing that Rodgers has the same number of rings as Brad Johnson.

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
ed930f6407c42fc88fec6b5ec1b3c424.gif

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
To be fair to Trent Dilfer, he had the tools, he played on a lot of teams with shitty offenses and good defenses. If you don’t have playmakers it’s hard to put up numbers. It’s more Embarassing that Rodgers has the same number of rings as Brad Johnson.

I almost went with Flacco, I think I'm just biased against the Ravens.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Forum Clout
For reasons I still don't quite understand, I simply stopped giving a shit about sports.

3 or 4 years ago this loss would've had me depressed for weeks, but now I didn't even know the packers had a game today.
Im in the same boat as you. Growing up I was completely obsessed with football. Knew every player, even the linemen. Every year of the 2010s I enjoyed it less and less. Every hit became a penalty to the point it became utterly unwatchable. The Eagles won the Super Bowl just in time for me to stop giving a shit.

I still enjoy gambling on it, and I’ll casually drink beers with the boys and watch games, but theres zero emotion for me anymore. I could care less about this faggot nigger league anymore

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Its always nice to see pats teams getting booted out of the playoffs. Knowing that he identifies as a super fan and all he does is drink and watch sports. He takes these losses personal. I bet he was running his mouth the whole game at the hotel bar. Packer held the lead down to the last second and still lost. Then had to take the walk of shame back to his room after being proven wrong once again.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Is Pat jumping on the twitter retard bandwagon of trashing Rodgers because he avoided the shot and took the horse paste instead? As if losing the game were somehow karmic retribution for going against the narrative because that’s how science works.
Of course he is. All while wearing a rogers jersey. Pats a clown.