• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Breaking news, breaking Rick, seriously he is breaking apart.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Why does he think ones fantasy would be to murder him? Stupid shit. My fantasy is that I'm in a hotdog eating competition with Rick and we are neck and waddleneck, tied for the lead. Suddenly Rick unbuttons his pants, letting several layers of Blubber flow over. He starts shoving several hotdogs at a time inside his fish lips and I know I'm done for..
But then Rick grabs his chest and starts breathing heavily, he succumbs to a non fatal but crippling heart attack. I catch up with his hotdog count and beat it by one. Niki comes home with me, she sleeps in the shed.
You’re at a distinct advantage with your googly eyes. Rick would noT sTand for it. A heroin tie off, or a vape steal off, on the other hand. Shit, even a name off, Thomas Apostle wins in everything against Rick. Just not eating.

G

Why does he think ones fantasy would be to murder him? Stupid shit. My fantasy is that I'm in a hotdog eating competition with Rick and we are neck and waddleneck, tied for the lead. Suddenly Rick unbuttons his pants, letting several layers of Blubber flow over. He starts shoving several hotdogs at a time inside his fish lips and I know I'm done for..
But then Rick grabs his chest and starts breathing heavily, he succumbs to a non fatal but crippling heart attack. I catch up with his hotdog count and beat it by one. Niki comes home with me, she sleeps in the shed.
You ever think about self publishing scifi? You have a way with words.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
This child abandoner has the names of BDA, JDA, Carol, and Dan among others - and now, even our dearly departed Stu. But we are cowards? Not the guy who ran away from parental responsibility? Or hid cowering in his house when BDA showed up? Not the guy who moved across the state when PCJ moved into town?

Sounds a little farfetched. Maybe he's just afraid of acronyms.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
Forum Clout
This child abandoner has the names of BDA, JDA, Carol, and Dan among others - and now, even our dearly departed Stu. But we are cowards? Not the guy who ran away from parental responsibility? Or hid cowering in his house when BDA showed up? Not the guy who moved across the state when PCJ moved into town?

Sounds a little farfetched. Maybe he's just afraid of acronyms.
Wait, Stu got doxxed? I only saw his horrific visage, didn't know his name was out there. But @captain_kamala keeps insinuating she knows who he is and goes all vague Erock about how she can make life bad for him.