• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: Emergency NPS stream with Andrew Nadolski tonight at 7pm ET

G

Dear Mr Nadolski,

Can you please describe in great detail the reaction/face Patrick was making during and after the esteemed Wisconsin judge completely no-sold that fat idiot's restraining order? Please spare no detail, as the suffering of this fat clown will never stop being hilarious to me.

Your friend (and mine),
~WormKiller

G

Yeah, Bobo works better if he's just there, spitting out random nonsense, or maybe someone feeds him lines like on da show
He was funny to here when he was being abused and it almost could have been him being "in character".but seeing him think he was a celebrity and answering us like he had some special esoteric knowledge we were waiting on, just displayed to me he was a handicapped kid, whose parents could no longer protect. Made me feel bad for the parents of autistic kids, knowing they'd someday end up being hated for being different. In some ways being mocked is better.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
He was funny to here when he was being abused and it almost could have been him being "in character".but seeing him think he was a celebrity and answering us like he had some special esoteric knowledge we were waiting on, just displayed to me he was a handicapped kid, whose parents could no longer protect. Made me feel bad for the parents of autistic kids, knowing they'd someday end up being hated for being different. In some ways being mocked is better.
Moving stuff. Thanks for sharing.

How do you feel about Bono’s high school sports background?

G

Moving stuff. Thanks for sharing.

How do you feel about Bono’s high school sports background?
Hey it's a real take, he's a fucking retard and when he's being mocked at least it's a joke, when he's being treated like anybody wqants to hear him, it's pure loser pity. As for Bono,I guess that mick played soccer, Bobo, was the retarded manager for the nigger basketball team.