• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: CovidCumia's son is a literal pig - Don't use a trough to feed your kids!

G

You think literal pigs are cleaner or na?

201511461723782734_20.jpeg

DominusOdium

GenCon Writers Symposium Special Guest
Forum Clout
Well, that's what you get for involving your kid. Your fat fat kid.

Franky, I'm surprised at how many folks are interested in doxxing themselves, even a little, around here lately.

A bit too confident and prideful about their successes against the neutered pig boy, methinks.

G

Cun
Well, that's what you get for involving your kid. Your fat fat kid.

Franky, I'm surprised at how many folks are interested in doxxing themselves, even a little, around here lately.

A bit too confident and prideful about their successes against the neutered pig boy, methinks.
Oh well, that's what I get, and such is life and the kid isn't very fat, but in order to prove it I'd have to post a full picture and that isn't happening lol.

G

@covidcumia still shellshocked from this one, still no response hours later

maybe he's out buying mcdonalds for his fat family?
Hey street-shitter I just literally got home from being away. Unlike the brown vermin you animals spawn as your larvae we feed our kids, not cripple them for begging income.The kid is probably 15 lbs too many all of it since covid.
many Americans are in shape and 250(lbs) nowadays - @covidcumia

250lbs at 6ft:

View attachment 35467
Again street shitter, I know guys 250 at 6 foot tall that are all muscle, unlike your weal race of call scammers.
Does he actually

A big fat one, I might add
I also have a big fat white dick, and unlike you have never raped some smelly hindu broad on a bus with 17 of my cousins.

Ace Orenstein

Forum Clout
Hey street-shitter I just literally got home from being away. Unlike the brown vermin you animals spawn as your larvae we feed our kids, not cripple them for begging income.The kid is probably 15 lbs too many all of it since covid.

Again street shitter, I know guys 250 at 6 foot tall that are all muscle, unlike your weal race of call scammers.

I also have a big fat white dick, and unlike you have never raped some smelly hindu broad on a bus with 17 of my cousins.
Damn these responses are AWFUL

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
I don't mind, but it's funny to see how much a street-shitter can extrapolate out of picture of kid doing a thumbs up, there's a payoff on my post to Rick hopefully in a few days. He really thinks kids giving him the finger is a felony. It pushes his buttons in the right ways.

I meant his face, if it was to prove to cuntfucker your boys not a hog. Might want to get those cartoon character hands looked at though.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You don't think it's a good idea to post pictures of your kids on a forum dedicated to stalking and harassing people?

augustus-gloop.jpg

I googled this character to say it’s his fat kid, and I realised the original had this kid who was considered comically obese at the time. It’s like how Homer Simpson went from being an insane fat ass to being a statistically average American man.

This country is beyond fucked. I hate fat people.

G

That wouldn't be specific to how street shitters rape in their hives. They love a good bus gang raping.
augustus-gloop.jpg

I googled this character to say it’s his fat kid, and I realised the original had this kid who was considered comically obese at the time. It’s like how Homer Simpson went from being an insane fat ass to being a statistically average American man.

This country is beyond fucked. I hate fat people.
My guess is your some faggot vegan type that is the 5 foot 9 167 lbs, and does tough mudders while showing off your 14 inch biceps in some stupid juvenile attempt to make up for having never played a sport in your youth. Kind of a skinny version of Rick running the Brewer's mini marathon as a proof that he is an athlete. Since you started this all on a picture of a kid man up and post a picture of what a fit man looks like, because my kid isn't as fat as these pictures and something tells me you aren't what you claim either lol.