• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: CovidCumia's son is a literal pig - Don't use a trough to feed your kids!

G

Whatever you do Boomia don't let your kid go this ride!!

538666f4-a105-44b9-a7cd-e93537222702-Orlando_FreeFall.jpg

G

Aww look at some of you idiots,he's a young kid he's hardly unhealthy in weight, I've been busy at a wedding and you're using hand pics to call a single digit aged kid fat. I'd send a full picture but why bother lol. Suffice to say, we saw Stu my baby is not close to that. Any way I have 4 more hours here before I write another thing, go hard or go home, fatties.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
Aww look at some of you idiots,he's a young kid he's hardly unhealthy in weight, I've been busy at a wedding and you're using hand pics to call a single digit aged kid fat. I'd send a full picture but why bother lol. Suffice to say, we saw Stu my baby is not close to that. Any way I have 4 more hours here before I write another thing, go hard or go home, fatties.
You are telling me you didn't watch NPS live??

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Hey big fan but don't post a picture of your child here