• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

BREAKING: CovidCumia's son is a literal pig - Don't use a trough to feed your kids!

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
Nice hooves, stupid!

280lbs garbage heap @covidcumia gives his fat little piggy soda and spaghetti for breakfast.

Why take care of your children's nutrition when you have another love letter to write for Pat?

pighoof.png

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Wee dude is just burly and will probably grow into it and might end up an American football player or something...
Fatrick had his chance and continues to be a fat, bloated, alcoholic prick... And gets bigger and bigger.
This is a kid. We all looked disproportionate and weird as kids.

My nephew had a shocking big head... Like i thought my sis would have had to have gotten stitches in the 3 digits but... He had a really soft bendy small head as a tiny baby(I was in prison), didn't need one stitch BUT then he grew MASSIVE big fucking dome thing for about two years then he grew into his head... Only last week he asked me 'how do you get girls to like you?' lil mo is only 6!! ....if he didn't grow into his head I'd be guiding him towards bearded ladies and siamese twins but he did...
Give the lil mo a chance.

Muffin

Forum Clout
Wee dude is just burly and will probably grow into it and might end up an American football player or something...
Fatrick had his chance and continues to be a fat, bloated, alcoholic prick... And gets bigger and bigger.
This is a kid. We all looked disproportionate and weird as kids.

My nephew had a shocking big head... Like i thought my sis would have had to have gotten stitches in the 3 digits but... He had a really soft bendy small head as a tiny baby(I was in prison), didn't need one stitch BUT then he grew MASSIVE big fucking dome thing for about two years then he grew into his head... Only last week he asked me 'how do you get girls to like you?' lil mo is only 6!! ....if he didn't grow into his head I'd be guiding him towards bearded ladies and siamese twins but he did...
Give the lil mo a chance.
He asked that question of a man who has replaced a healthy social and love life with bullying a fat retard online, that kid is doomed.