• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brace for Impact

swole_edging_llc

snackie ate my ass, then she doxed me
Forum Clout
Lol I always thought it was the "final punch". Must be the Nelson Mandela effect. Anyway, he's a fat faggot is my point.
Holy shit! It was always 'final punch'
We're just on a different timeline than everyone else.
It's just that rick is a complete faggot in all timelines, so it doesn't make a material difference

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
It’s Father’s Day this weekend (just another day for Pat since he abandoned his daughter) but I’m reminded we’re coming up on 4 years of this threat
View attachment 205263
How’s that going, Pat? Four years later - should we still be bracing for impact? Or just continued to laugh at you for being a big fat retard?
I think Patrick realized sometime last year that patposters are like cockroaches, so he is not going to exterminate, he is going to profit off your obsessions...he will make money off this, mark my words. (Milwaukee Police = collateral damage).

Forum Clout
I think Patrick realized sometime last year that patposters are like cockroaches, so he is not going to exterminate, he is going to profit off your obsessions...he will make money off this, mark my words. (Milwaukee Police = collateral damage).
If you're so knowledgeable when are you going to realize that you're a piece of shit as a human being and have never contributed anything of value to anyone, much less ever had a job?

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
If you're so knowledgeable when are you going to realize that you're a piece of shit as a human being and have never contributed anything of value to anyone, much less ever had a job?
You guys are too dumb to find my real name or location, but I've given you a few (((pissed on))) breadcrumbs.

Without a doubt, I got:

-more credentials/education than you
-a better resume than you
-better connections/referrals/network than you

Keep reposting unrecognizable pics I've intentionally made blurry 15 years ago, lol. You will never do to me, what you did to Dan Mullen. (another person with enviable credentials).