• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Brace for Impact

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
It occurred to me when @JimSucksShit's reddit friend sent him that pic of her with a MAGA hat photoshopped on. He would genuinely have no idea what she looks like without us. Part of him should be happy.
It wouldnt be a stretch to think he lurks on their facebook pages. While seething and drinking. Especially since this new fella has a faster/better car.

Forum Clout
I take great comfort in knowing this Father's Day I will be opening gifts from my two daughters who hug me and tell me they love me every single day, knowing daughter #3 will be also be here in October, while Pat only knows what Annabelle looks like because we post pictures of her from time to time. Eat shit you worthless, unlovable, fat cunt.
There's still time to snuff out number 3 in the delivery room and your wife too so you can play with your Star Wars toys.....just saying. Congrats on the coming baby, brotherman.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
It wouldnt be a stretch to think he lurks on their facebook pages. While seething and drinking. Especially since this new fella has a faster/better car.

Without question he does this. I'm certain they've all blocked him but he has a special (boy) account that he uses for his atalking. He may even be so bold as to use fake pictures and have sent Ade a friend request. I definitely wouldn't put it past him. Look how he stalks Leslie from behind a block.

CuntFucker .

Forum Clout
Not impotent at all.

1718209948648.png

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Histrionic faggot has thought up every single impotent way of threatening people with comeuppance possible, without a single ounce of reality or weight behind them. Aside from the weight of his gut, chin and tits.

He's basically oinking, over and over in a dozen different ways, "You don't wanna be in trouble do you? 'Cause you're about to be in trouble! You hear me? BIG TROUBLE!"

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
He cannot go a day without threatening someone else on the internet, and has never followed up with it once. Him and Jackie did nothing to arrest torswats. His restraining order against Dan was laughed out of the courtroom. Leslie publicly commiserates with other authors what a failure his life has become despite him promising to destroy her career.

He still lives in this childlike Marvel-movie delusion that he WILL have his happy ending, dammit! That history will remember him as that totally awesome dude who fought all his cyberstalkers and won.

Lard Glug

Lard Glug contains neither lard nor glug.
Forum Clout
You think he has enough restraint to lurk and not post? Seems far fetched to me. The dude goes back to comment on every single X post about him. I doubt he could peep their pages without chiming in with his shitty brand of snark.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
The anti-Pat song:

Sung by a manlier fella than him, too.

Not to mention, even at his fattest, George Michael could still pass a physical unlike Tomly Tomlin Tubbleson.

He's fucking fat.

He and tommy do, however, share a love of anonymous bathroom sex. I believe the limeys call it Cottaging