• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boosted

P

potatopeeler63

4F372393-39FC-47E7-A18E-19CC48C33FA5.jpeg

061DAABE-80A9-498E-8BD8-DE73B707CDA2.jpeg

G

I'd be so embarassed to take a selfie while another human being is administering medical procedures...it's just so tacky and trivial. Bill Clinton was inaugurated president at the same age this pathetic man-child is sitting at some walgreens taking selfies to virtue signal to his tweet community.

Such a small minded individual. Yuck.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'd be so embarassed to take a selfie while another human being is administering medical procedures...it's just so tacky and trivial. Bill Clinton was inaugurated president at the same age this pathetic man-child is sitting at some walgreens taking selfies to virtue signal to his tweet community.

Such a small minded individual. Yuck.
I feel for the medical staff having to be part of his staged photo because he’s a very special boy and all of his followers demand to see him getting the booster while the line of people waiting to get in builds up behind him.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
I feel for the medical staff having to be part of his staged photo because he’s a very special boy and all of his followers demand to see him getting the booster while the line of people waiting to get in builds up behind him.
I really hope there was cranky old lady waiting in line that blurts out "why is the fat guy taking so long"