• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Boosted

G

Completely flat shoulders. No delt definition at all.

Also, I lowkey think whoever is giving him the shot doesn't like him either. I think they're supposed to do one in each arm. His arm might be sore af tomorrow. At least he took the day off so he can recover...oh wait.
Of course she doesn't. He's probably the only faggot who took a picture of it the whole time she's been working there. She no doubt has to deal with some earnest nervous Nellies but I'm sure the majority of people she sticks are just NPCs going through the motions for "freedom" or people backed into a corner through work. He was the first turbosperg cunt who walked in with a big smile and had that alcoholic, corn toothed cunt he shares a half hovel with take a photo of it. "Fuck this guy" is what was going through that nurse's head here. Take that to the bank.

And of course he doesn't lift. At least not with anything approaching consistency. Bench half of what he claims he can bench 3-4 times a week for just 20 minutes each time. Every week. And you won't look like him.

You won't see any gains. But you also won't be a fucking noodle armed, derosa shouldered, turkey necked cunt. You'll still be fat, if you drink as much beer as he does and eat the crap he eats. But they'll be some musculature and masculine features after a while. You won't look like a cross between a German housewife and a homosexual pedophile like Fat does.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hasn't even had the first 2 jabs for a year and already he's squealing for his booster. For the shot that doesn't completely immunize you. And allows you to still transmit the disease. Yknow, the ones made by the people you can't sue if it fucks you up?
Im pretty sure pat was spreading it without a care. For someone that tweets about trying not to spread it. Pat had the worst sniffles for weeks during those interview recordings. Even if it was just a basic cold, he shouldnt be spreading it if he feels so strong about what he tweets. Nope, He was admittedly out at the bar snorting, sniffing, and spreading whatever illness he has. He cant be bothered to actually follow the progressives narrative but he will gladly tweet it out. If only they knew that they have a phony in their ranks. He points fingers at others in hopes he doesnt get exposed.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
Completely flat shoulders. No delt definition at all.

Also, I lowkey think whoever is giving him the shot doesn't like him either. I think they're supposed to do one in each arm. His arm might be sore af tomorrow. At least he took the day off so he can recover...oh wait.
He said he sleeps on the side on that didn't get the shot

CarolMaxheinie

Runner, Unlike Fatrick
Forum Clout
I follow lots of gays on Instagram and I’ve never seen one of them post a pathetic vaccine selfie like this. It’s a sign that Patso is the ultimate loser: no love in his life, no success, nothing to be proud of. Deep down, underneath the fat rolls and multiple chins, Fatso realizes he is an unloveable loser and a drain on society. He hates this place because he rightly point it out.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
fatBooster.jpg