• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bobby Kelly sucks and is ruining The Bonfire.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I'll always maintain it's okay to like something but I have never once found a single thing Luis or Big Gay or Soder have ever said to be genuinely funny. How are they all not working at McDonald's by now?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Over the years he has also not been shy about his jealousy of Jay having a radio show, he even pitched one to Sirius and they turned him down. I think Mullen and Dillon was going to be on that one as well.
Bastard Radio is great except for the George Floyd Special where Nick forgets he's a comedian.

Not sure if I'm remembering correctly, but was it Blobby that once sucked cock for a steak?
Twiceeee

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Considering how bad the, former, free pod they put out to entice subscribers is, I can't imagine how bad the full show is.
Honestly, it takes me a really long time to get through most episodes if I finish them at all. One of them will do or say something retardedly wrong and annoying and I have to take a break from it. That's with a lot of podcasts, actually. It's kind of fucking infuriating how little these retards (comedians in general) know as adults but will confidently state some bullshit, totally wrong answer that they just made up on the spot as fact. Jay does it constantly. Bobby does it too and Jay makes fun of him for it despite Jay doing it more often.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Now it looks like there still are free episodes, they're just released a week later. So full price and you get Sirius. Half price is Sirius Podcasts+ where you get the podcasts on release. Free and you get the podcast episodes a week later. They have made no statement about this so this is all shit listeners have had to figure out on their own.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
Just saw the latest podcast episode being about Jay and Bobby not knowing who Jacob's favourite chef Jacques Pepin is.

Coincidentally, yesterday I was listening to volume 2 of The Jacob Tapes and up came a segment where Jay and Dan didn't know who Jacob's favourite chef Jacques Pepin is.

Already redoing bits.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Just saw the latest podcast episode being about Jay and Bobby not knowing who Jacob's favourite chef Jacques Pepin is.

Coincidentally, yesterday I was listening to volume 2 of The Jacob Tapes and up came a segment where Jay and Dan didn't know who Jacob's favourite chef Jacques Pepin is.

Already redoing bits.
Are you still at this? Stop listening haha.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Are you still at this? Stop listening haha.

@PogromStallone, I second Bonnie here.

This is like the cunts who still listen to Howard and hate every second of it. You KNOW he sucks now, that he phones in his show, still desperately tries to be mainstream, and is barely at work to begin with.

There's no point in continuing. Every show dies a slow death when one or all parties are afraid to lose their cash cow. No one goes out on top anymore. No one learned from Ferguson.

I'd call Big Jay a whore, but whores use less nail polish than him.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

Here's a full episode of what seems like Jay actively trying to sabotage the show. He wants to start a Bonfire Wack Pack and the whole show is them taking calls from the most boring, unfunny retards in the world suggesting names for The Bonfire wack pack. It's so bad. Everyone else on the show is opposed to it and Jay keeps insisting that it's a good idea.