• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Mirror Season 6 - First Impressions

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Episode 2 - Loch Henry

Great little thriller packed into a tight and worthwhile 55 minutes, deconstructing the psychology of the popular true crime miniseries of the week genre. Characters start of one dimensional but are given enough room to grow in the allotted time, story is very simple, if not a little rushed. The biggest missed opportunity, I felt, was the downplaying of the visual aspects, not just the gore, but some of the visual symbolism, such as the mask, and the creeks and what not, which felt like a half measure at the end. Overall, it's barely Black Mirror, but worth a watch. I'll give it a 7 out of 10.
Will ya?

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Holy shit the first episode ruled. Like @McGowan6 said it starts slow but once it gets going, it's hysterical. Salma Hayek crushes it, when the "real" Salma Hayek gets involved she manages to steal every scene.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Damn I really like this season so far.

2nd episode is solid, 3rd episode Aaron Paul is putting in the best acting he's done since Breaking Bad.
Third episode is amazing, totally worth the length, except for the last 7 minutes. And I'm like - yeah, he's a painter, of course this is paint, he's making a point by painting a thing that will show Jesse how he feels. It's not the stuff it looks like, its his art. Nope. Lets go shocking and dumb instead.

edit : Also, why wouldn't NASA immediately move the remaining replica to a base of some kind and have them share it 50/50 while giving Josh Hartnett a fuck tonne of counseling?

Last edited:

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Third episode is amazing, totally worth the length, except for the last 7 minutes. And I'm like - yeah, he's a painter, of course this is paint, he's making a point by painting a thing that will show Jesse how he feels. It's not the stuff it looks like, its his art. Nope. Lets go shocking and dumb instead.

Yeah, some of these concepts could easily be feature-length films. Josh Harnett and Kate Mara are amazing too but shit, Aaron Paul steals it.

I just know there's gonna be later episode that's absolutely terrible but fuck it, I'll take a strike out after a couple home runs. My only wish is that every episode would name the Jew agenda.

G

Damn I really like this season so far.

2nd episode is solid, 3rd episode Aaron Paul is putting in the best acting he's done since Breaking Bad.
Had to go to sleep after episode 2, and I know "we're" supposed to hate everything here, but I'm genuinely looking forward to the rest of the season more than any since probably season 3.

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
Forum Clout
I know we think we're battle hardened from all the Nikacado ass, but im tellin you, they'll find a way. I'll be here for you when you're reeling lol
Remember your training. Fear no enemy.
trainingcomplete.png

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
That part was good. And to be fair most of my dislike for it probably came from the fact that I was running 4 miles on the treadmill as I watched it
Only run watching stuff where people are being chased. I did it watching Jurassic park and it made the chase scenes as vivid as when I begged my parents to take me to go see the film when I was far too young

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Only run watching stuff where people are being chased. I did it watching Jurassic park and it made the chase scenes as vivid as when I begged my parents to take me to go see the film when I was far too young
That sounds interesting actually. Would prolly be fun doing that to Terminator 1. Thats low-key the best chase movie of all time.