• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Black Mirror Season 6 - First Impressions

Dennyislife

Forum Clout
I heard Charlie Brooker said he wanted to do a horror series called red mirror instead of "technology can go wrong" again and one of the episodes is exactly that. He did a really great zombie series 15 or so years ago called Dead Set based in the actual UK big brother house so they kinda had a compound that was sorta safe. It was great for a zombie show.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
I dont watch shows that have episodes with two male friends playing streetfighter and giving each other blowjobs.

That episode bothered me because "it had to be you! I tried having sex with other gamers but it had to be youuuuu!" Leave that only one for me shit out of the episode and make it about dudes getting off having virtual gay sex.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Episode 1 - Joan Is Awful

So anyone who has seen the Human CentiPad episode of South Park and the episode of Rick and Morty where Rick's car battery dies, and they have to go inside it, will already know this whole episode, its just those two cartoons blended into a 55 minute episode. Girl power and celebrity self inserts all over the place, generally a very similar feel to Ashley Too from season 5 of Black Mirror, but, probably, maybe, even more not good. An extremely promising premise, and an internal logic that explains away its own crappiness kind of makes up for some of it, but overall this is a 4 out of 10, I think.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Is this real?
I had a buddy that would always put the Black Mirror show on when i'd be smoking up at his place. Seasons and seasons of libtardation later, yeah, they essentially made an episode like that. I have only seen maybe 3 episodes of this show, they were okay, but holy fuck did they ever ruin it out of nowhere apparently.

After that episode came out I would ask him if he wanted to play streetfighter every now and then. He'd go "yeah, yeah, the show was gay all along w.e fuck off, man" basically treating me like @Jenna 's @NoBacon lol

Turk February

Forum Clout
Out of the 34 most anticipated movies of 2023, 31 are based on existing intellectual property or a true story. There's like 3 good original shows left on television, and one is in decline, and you cocksuckers are celebrating. Fine, no more babies first sci fi, let's move on to real adult sci fi, like Lower Decks! Fuck everyone of ya'll, I'm going home.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
I heard Charlie Brooker said he wanted to do a horror series called red mirror instead of "technology can go wrong" again and one of the episodes is exactly that. He did a really great zombie series 15 or so years ago called Dead Set based in the actual UK big brother house so they kinda had a compound that was sorta safe. It was great for a zombie show.

Holy shit I forgot about dead set. It was PFG

G

Out of the 34 most anticipated movies of 2023, 31 are based on existing intellectual property or a true story. There's like 3 good original shows left on television, and one is in decline, and you cocksuckers are celebrating. Fine, no more babies first sci fi, let's move on to real adult sci fi, like Lower Decks! Fuck everyone of ya'll, I'm going home.
Scifi only works in text form.

Turk February

Forum Clout
Episode 2 - Loch Henry

Great little thriller packed into a tight and worthwhile 55 minutes, deconstructing the psychology of the popular true crime miniseries of the week genre. Characters start of one dimensional but are given enough room to grow in the allotted time, story is very simple, if not a little rushed. The biggest missed opportunity, I felt, was the downplaying of the visual aspects, not just the gore, but some of the visual symbolism, such as the mask, and the creeks and what not, which felt like a half measure at the end. Overall, it's barely Black Mirror, but worth a watch. I'll give it a 7 out of 10.