• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Burr: ‘‘I’ve made every mistake you can make’’

G

pierce-brosnan-1024x683.jpg

brosnan-to-wife-keep-the-curves-ne-short.jpg
Wasn't she much slimmer when he married her and she ballooned up because of some weird hormone thing? And maybe Brosnan found he enjoyed more cushion for the pushin' and didn't freak out about it. Plus she's at least got a pretty face. Speaks to his taking his marriage vows seriously that he didn't dump her I guess. Not a good comparison to Burr and Michael Clarke Duncan in a wig imo

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
Forum Clout
Wasn't she much slimmer when he married her and she ballooned up because of some weird hormone thing? And maybe Brosnan found he enjoyed more cushion for the pushin' and didn't freak out about it. Plus she's at least got a pretty face. Speaks to his taking his marriage vows seriously that he didn't dump her I guess. Not a good comparison to Burr and Michael Clarke Duncan in a wig imo
he's into things, child

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Brosnan's wife was a 10/10. If she loses the weight, she keeps those big fawkin natural beefers.

DieNortonDie

Forum Clout
“But he still gets plenty fired up to0”

Does he? Is Bill still “edgy”? Or was he never edgy at all and simply doing the shouty middle aged man routine, and then walking back any potentially edgy comment he says with “ahhhh whaddo I know! I’m an idiot! My wife, she tells me all the time, Bill, you are an idiot! Us white guys have no life experience, am I right?”

He has always been a monotonous bore. Fuck him and fuck his fans who enjoy his milquetoast “intro to edginess” tap dancing.
He whined about Christmas lights and decorations recently

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I remember years ago seeing his going up to Harlem to bang this black chick I'm seeing routine and picturing some cute Nia Long lookalike waiting for him. He's a ginger mick but he's semi-famous (at that point) so he must be doing OK, right. The fact that he married that gummy beat-up Chris Eubank looking bitch tells you a lot about his self-esteem. Hell, he might even be some kind of secret fag. I got way better black chicks as a 19 year old broke nobody. That a famous millionaire is married to someone who looks like her is shocking. The fact that she has a shit personality on top of it is inexcusable.
Have you see the wives of a lot of celebrities and billionaires? Woof- Bezos ex is objectively the best looking one and she's a Scranton 7.
950795948.jpeg
image (3).jpeg
image (2).jpeg
pierce-brosnan-wife-1-1024x640.jpg
49506629-0-image-a-60_1634900927570.jpg

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Certainly Jackman's is. Gates' wife is genuinely ugly. De Niro's too.
De Niro is a weird guy. Much like Burr, he harbors such resentment for himself as a white man that he feels the need to lower himself to marrying a sheboon. I don't understand it. It's amazing how these men don't allow themselves to be picky.

Hackman is a prancing fag. Definately a cover up going on there.

At least with Brosnan his wife was a bombshell when he met her, plus to be fair she is pushing 60. But if she lost all that fat, she would be able to keep those tits.

G

De Niro is a weird guy. Much like Burr, he harbors such resentment for himself as a white man that he feels the need to lower himself to marrying a sheboon. I don't understand it. It's amazing how these men don't allow themselves to be picky.

Hackman is a prancing fag. Definately a cover up going on there.

At least with Brosnan his wife was a bombshell when he met her, plus to be fair she is pushing 60. But if she lost all that fat, she would be able to keep those tits.
De Niro's dad was gay. The turd doesn't fall far from the faggot's ass.

Jackman is apparently an open secret. He met his wife when he was in his 20s and she was 40 something. Also an actress. They're best friends who made an arrangement. He wanted to be a star but is gay so she fills in as the wife. They adopted kids because they both wanted to be parents but he's also in a relationship with his "business partner" and his wife is fine with it. Don't know what her deal is sexually.

Brosnan's wife was a piece but she's just one of those women whose body never recovered from having kids. Pregnancy and childbirth threw her hormones for a loop and the pounds piled on. Luckily for her Brosnan is a good Catholic boy and clearly loves her and is loyal. He probably also has fun with her wobbly bits. Plus the fact that he stuck with her (his first wife died of cancer so he knows a bit about broken hearts) endears him to the female audience and lets them think they have a shot.