• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Burr: ‘‘I’ve made every mistake you can make’’

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
She looks like Paul Mooney, God rest his soul.
YOU LEAVE MOONEY OUT OF THIS!

hqdefault (1).jpg

JesseTheGovernor

Access to the Debates
Forum Clout
“But he still gets plenty fired up to0”

Does he? Is Bill still “edgy”? Or was he never edgy at all and simply doing the shouty middle aged man routine, and then walking back any potentially edgy comment he says with “ahhhh whaddo I know! I’m an idiot! My wife, she tells me all the time, Bill, you are an idiot! Us white guys have no life experience, am I right?”

He has always been a monotonous bore. Fuck him and fuck his fans who enjoy his milquetoast “intro to edginess” tap dancing.

Forum Clout
Soon as he moved to Los Angeles he turned into a faggot.
billy bitch tits was always a faggot crippled by white guilt. whenever anything racial came up on the show, he would push back against ant with his own jewish nigger loving bullshit, it made me sick. "feminists are crazy, being a mother isn't as hard as being a roofer" woah can he say that?

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
Hot take; Burr stole Patrice's routine. As soon as Patrice croaked, Burr's act went to shit, along with his romantic life - although he's getting paid millions.

Burr has his moments, but if you're watching him because you want to attain some red-pill wisdom, then you're a faggot. Same with Patrice.

Other than that, best of luck to him. White guilt ginger. He deserves what he gets.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
G

I remember years ago seeing his going up to Harlem to bang this black chick I'm seeing routine and picturing some cute Nia Long lookalike waiting for him. He's a ginger mick but he's semi-famous (at that point) so he must be doing OK, right. The fact that he married that gummy beat-up Chris Eubank looking bitch tells you a lot about his self-esteem. Hell, he might even be some kind of secret fag. I got way better black chicks as a 19 year old broke nobody. That a famous millionaire is married to someone who looks like her is shocking. The fact that she has a shit personality on top of it is inexcusable.

G

I remember years ago seeing his going up to Harlem to bang this black chick I'm seeing routine and picturing some cute Nia Long lookalike waiting for him. He's a ginger mick but he's semi-famous (at that point) so he must be doing OK, right. The fact that he married that gummy beat-up Chris Eubank looking bitch tells you a lot about his self-esteem. Hell, he might even be some kind of secret fag. I got way better black chicks as a 19 year old broke nobody. That a famous millionaire is married to someone who looks like her is shocking. The fact that she has a shit personality on top of it is inexcusable.

pierce-brosnan-1024x683.jpg

brosnan-to-wife-keep-the-curves-ne-short.jpg