• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bill Burr: ‘‘I’ve made every mistake you can make’’

G

Was marrying and procreating with this black monstrosity your biggest mistake of all, Billy?

99B29CC3-C015-402E-85D0-30DB1A3BF4EA.jpeg

1C568BBC-96FC-4A91-BEBB-9CC9ECC968A1.jpeg

G

Was marrying and procreating with this black monstrosity your biggest mistake of all, Billy?

View attachment 38289

View attachment 38288
I don't know if you notice it but there is something so profound about this. Take this in for a moment:
1.JPG

What do we see here? A white man being accosted verbally by a black, clear nigger fatigue showing in their composure. And what is this behind them?
2.JPG

But a painting of the exact same scenario being played out ages ago.

the ourobouros is real methinks

edit: wait the kicker is, there's a reflection of the painting above his head! and it cuts out the black and shows the white guy only, God truly has a sense of humor.
3.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I don't know if you notice it but there is something so profound about this. Take this in for a moment:
View attachment 38300
What do we see here? A white man being accosted verbally by a black, clear nigger fatigue showing in their composure. And what is this behind them?
View attachment 38302
But a painting of the exact same scenario being played out ages ago.

the ourobouros is real methinks

edit: wait the kicker is, there's a reflection of the painting above his head! and it cuts out the black and shows the white guy only, God truly has a sense of humor.
View attachment 38305

ezgif-4-065011272c.gif

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His career was much smaller before he married a nigger. Him mating with a monkey literally opened the door with Lucas Films because George Lucas is a nigger lover as well. Deep down inside he knows he did not make it because of talent.