• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Betsy Resto's case

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Already more self awareness than Pat has ever shown
IMG_6026.jpeg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
"It's funny to think about how people would probably describe me and how actually I'm a lot more complex than that."

God women are self-important and tedious.
She really is disgusting inside and out. I’m guessing this is just how she copes with being a failure in life that will forever be alone because she’s old and gross.

BlkPanda

Forum Clout
I hate to sound like a tard. But can you dummy proof this for me por facor.

I clicked on it once and saw her then friend requested (I think)x. But then every time I click that link I get a bunch of recommendations for biggers and whores

When I search beaty ratso I see some white late. I want the fat bitch. Please tell me what I’m doing g wrong

Udders

Great food
Forum Clout
I hate to sound like a tard. But can you dummy proof this for me por facor.

I clicked on it once and saw her then friend requested (I think)x. But then every time I click that link I get a bunch of recommendations for biggers and whores

When I search beaty ratso I see some white late. I want the fat bitch. Please tell me what I’m doing g wrong
Doing LSD before posting would probably be high on the list

More Worser

Not Mexican. Not jewish. NOT bald.😡
Forum Clout
View attachment 87010
What a nigga will go through to get some fat slob pussy. Bad enough you have to pry up the gut to get to it, but to sit through this embarrassing nonsense at an open mic beforehand? Get some self esteem, "beatman".
Worst part is, she clearly didn't put out for him. She didn't even give him a Like. (She was saving herself for nigger dick.)