• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best major movie soundtrack?

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Forum Clout
Weird entry but i really enjoyed the sound on Lolita (1997) :image_4764:

Really enhanced the tension. Especially this soundtrack:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
Forum Clout
Judgement Night. Ice-T duet with Slayer as Denis Leary throws a Jew (Jeremy Piven) off a rooftop.

LTQzOTUuanBlZw.jpeg

G

The soundtrack for Werner Herzog's Aguirre, The Wrath of God is PFG. The combination of early 70's ambient synth and mellow guitar make a nice atmospheric mix.
[MEDIA=youtube]zdeIN3sYcfk[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=youtube]4DdVTwPt794[/MEDIA]

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout

When I was in 7th grade I thought this was the greatest soundtrack of all time. Looking at it now the line up of musicians are basically all bands you would expect to see in a get angry, stay angry playlist.. featuring cutting edge avant- garde bands such as Limp Bizkit, Metallica, Foo fighters, Godsmack and the inimitable Uncle Kracker. If you’re a faggot this is a must-have.

7 / 10 strawberry toaster strudels

That’s the soundtrack that started the whole metallica / Napster fight because of the song they did for the movie - the first (and only time) they did an original song for a movie ended up on Napster. Pretty big moment in music and I’d say in general history since it’s still an issue of people downloading copyrighted material.