• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Best major movie soundtrack?

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I am gay for saying this one but Spirited Away has a perfect score for what it is.

Another corny choice but Rocky 1.

Office Space has a solid one.

2001: A Space Odyssey. Cliche now but it really enhances the scenes since it’s a borderline silent movie.

The Warriors

The Sandlot

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout

Last edited:

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Queen’s ‘it’s a kind of magic’ is the sound track to Highlander and iron eagle. Pretty dope
Was coming in here to say Highlander, brother. They were supposed to do just a few songs and end up making an album because they loved the concept of the film.

I like that Princes of the Universe and Who Wants to Live Forever are foils to each other.

If it's not the best soundtrack, it's definitely the best one done by a band, brother.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Forum Clout
Was coming in here to say Highlander, brother. They were supposed to do just a few songs and end up making an album because they loved the concept of the film.

I like that Princes of the Universe and Who Wants to Live Forever are foils to each other.

If it's not the best soundtrack, it's definitely the best one done by a band, brother.

It's up there. This tune is from the bar scene.

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Godzilla had these two bangers:

It would be years later that I'd hear "Kashmir" for the first time. I went from a kid who loved these lazy covers to an adult who gets angry when he hears Dua Lipa remixing Tiny Dancer in the supermarket.