• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bands people like but you think they're gay

P

potatopeeler63

I would say sublime. Most bands I can find at least one song that I enjoy.
I would have to agree they were a glorified cover band ripping evryone off, yet i do have respect for the absolute degenarate scumbag bradley nowell was, basically shooting smack smoking crack and getting drunk until he died living in a crackhouse. not like that fake deep anthony kunis from RHCP or whatever

[MEDIA=youtube]QMD99O5jSVM:344[/MEDIA]

Forum Clout
one day i'll get into megadeth, love the music but can't stand mustaine's voice
I never much cared for them either. They have maybe five or six good songs and even those are ruined by Mustaine's faggy ginger vocals. Interesting note: on the early Metallica demo tapes Hetfield sings like that too, in a really gay high pitched voice. Still better than Mustaine, though.

Speaking of Metallica, you have the first four records, then the gay stuff. "Black" wasn't totally wretched, but everything they've done since has been laughably shitty.

Sublime has generated some comments here and I concur. I fucking hate ska music.

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Forum Clout
outside of never mind nirvana was pretty heavy though kurt and dave are faggots
and to call metallica, megadeth, slayer, and sabbath gay, just means youre in the closet and enjoy child spit...

-------
arctic monkeys
the offspring
greenday
wheezer
dinosaur jr
u2
the eagles
crosby stills nash young and every other variance
pearl jam
blink 182
grateful dead
beatles
ramones
journey
foo fighters
pink floyd
and the fucking who
Arctic monkeys have some of the best written songs I’ve heard from any band in the last 15 years or so.

Cptbaldopie

Forum Clout
I would have to agree they were a glorified cover band ripping evryone off, yet i do have respect for the absolute degenarate scumbag bradley nowell was, basically shooting smack smoking crack and getting drunk until he died living in a crackhouse. not like that fake deep anthony kunis from RHCP or whatever

From high-school on every whore I met loved them and it was shoved down my throat so my hate for them probably has more to do with associated them with ex's

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
From high-school on every whore I met loved them and it was shoved down my throat so my hate for them probably has more to do with associated them with ex's
Same here, I think their gross fans ruined the band for me since they were just white guts trying to do a mix of reggae and punk and failed at both. I still do this day avoid anyone wearing a sublime shirt.