• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bands people like but you think they're gay

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Maybe that's the secret to life: you go up to girls and ask if they want to join your band and be famous, they say yes... and then you fuck them.
Or y'know be of the social rank/physical attractiveness level where women of high caliber beg to sleep with you.

With every comment, you're acting more and more like a Tomlinson-level boomer queer.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
You're really not disproving my theory about metalhead being overcompensating faggots.
Yes I am, child.

On the music end I like Bach, Wagner, Shostakovich, Brotzmann, Moondog, Van Morrison, and Charles Ives the most.
Okay... you're a faggot.

Or y'know be of the social rank/physical attractiveness level where women of high caliber beg to sleep with you.
Like being a musician in a band? That sort of thing?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Groupies are not high-caliber.

Van Morrison is the only name you recognized? Pathetic.
Groupies are not high-caliber? Compared to what, other women? They're all cunts including my mother and the Virgin Mary herself.

And yes, child, I recognized Bach, Wagner etc. and while it's not gay to listen to them, it's pretentious to say that that's the music you listen to and you're above other music. But then you buried yourself by saying that you like Van Morrison.

BROWN EYED GIRL SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Groupies are not high-caliber? Compared to what, other women? They're all cunts including my mother and the Virgin Mary herself.

And yes, child, I recognized Bach, Wagner etc. and while it's not gay to listen to them, it's pretentious to say that that's the music you listen to and you're above other music. But then you buried yourself by saying that you like Van Morrison.

BROWN EYED GIRL SHA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA
Brown Eyed Girl is an awful song.

High-caliber women are slaves.

bombvest

Forum Clout
You're really not disproving my theory about metalhead being overcompensating faggots.

I livestream my murders.

On the music end I like Bach, Wagner, Shostakovich, Brotzmann, Moondog, Van Morrison, and Charles Ives the most.
mLCI7q9k0zo5OesGjlHAbpycc9sjVbTiX8_671raAaQ.gif

Wagner. I blast wagner while I hot karl my niece. good shit.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
What if your band is just you and a bunch of girls, and you just fuck them and don't release any music, and the band's called "Me + Some Cunts"?

Dude if you don't like 80s Megadeth you're a queer. Music about killing people and nuclear annihilation is based and that's all people should listen to; there's literally no reason to listen to anything else.
one day i'll get into megadeth, love the music but can't stand mustaine's voice