• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bands people like but you think they're gay

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
ironmaiden-promo1.jpg

The-Beatles-GettyImages-1183628511.jpg

Guns-N-Roses-GettyImages-1201731181.jpg

1mTLc7.jpg

1229824_Oasis.jpg

P

potatopeeler63

The Smiths, Nirvana, AC/DC, Motley Crüe, Ramstein, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica, Black Sabbath, (most all metal, alternative rock, and grunge is unlistenable to me).
outside of never mind nirvana was pretty heavy though kurt and dave are faggots
and to call metallica, megadeth, slayer, and sabbath gay, just means youre in the closet and enjoy child spit...

-------
arctic monkeys
the offspring
greenday
wheezer
dinosaur jr
u2
the eagles
crosby stills nash young and every other variance
pearl jam
blink 182
grateful dead
beatles
ramones
journey
foo fighters
pink floyd
and the fucking who

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
outside of never mind nirvana was pretty heavy though kurt and dave are faggots
and to call metallica, megadeth, slayer, and sabbath gay, just means youre in the closet and enjoy child spit...

-------
arctic monkeys
the offspring
greenday
wheezer
dinosaur jr
u2
the eagles
crosby stills nash young and every other variance
pearl jam
blink 182
grateful dead
beatles
ramones
journey
foo fighters
pink floyd
and the fucking who
Way to overcompensate, faggot. The only (and I mean ONLY) guys I know of who enjoy listening to metal are either fat mentally retarded types or skinny queers with hygiene problems and cystic acne. Which one are you?

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
All bands are pretty gay in theory.

Bunch of dudes, spending free time together, frolicking around and playing music.

Makes my skin crawl it's so faggy
What if your band is just you and a bunch of girls, and you just fuck them and don't release any music, and the band's called "Me + Some Cunts"?

Way to overcompensate, faggot. The only (and I mean ONLY) guys I know of who enjoy listening to metal are either fat mentally retarded types or skinny queers with hygiene problems and cystic acne. Which one are you?
Dude if you don't like 80s Megadeth you're a queer. Music about killing people and nuclear annihilation is based and that's all people should listen to; there's literally no reason to listen to anything else.

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
What if your band is just you and a bunch of girls, and you just fuck them and don't release any music, and the band's called "Me + Some Cunts"?

Dude if you don't like 80s Megadeth you're a queer. Music about killing people and nuclear annihilation is based and that's all people should listen to; there's literally no reason to listen to anything else.
It's impossible to take metal seriously. It's pent up faggots who seethe because of their physical inferiority. Real heroes like Ted Kacyinski carry out the devastation, they don't sing about it.

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
It's impossible to take metal seriously. It's pent up faggots who seethe because of their physical inferiority. Real heroes like Ted Kacyinski carry out the devastation, they don't sing about it.
Bands exist so they can do drugs and avoid a real job, and their music inspires others to do the same. I listen to Peace Sells while getting my dick sucked, nigger.

P

potatopeeler63

neither, im 6'2, 225 and have a broader chest and shoulders than most.
What do you do, edgelord, listen to blue train while drinking tea and nodding out? or sit there in silence while reading kazynski, brooding, basking in your anti-music stance? music snobs are the worst. genuinely.

Last edited by a moderator:

sorchEDearth

Forum Clout
Bands exist so they can do drugs and avoid a real job, and their music inspires others to do the same. I listen to Peace Sells while getting my dick sucked, nigger.
You're really not disproving my theory about metalhead being overcompensating faggots.
neither, im 6'2, 225 and have a broader chest and shoulders than most.
What do you do, edgelord, sit in silence all day or listen to blue train while drinking tea and nodding out? music snobs are the worst. genuinely.
I livestream my murders.

On the music end I like Bach, Wagner, Shostakovich, Brotzmann, Moondog, Van Morrison, and Charles Ives the most.