• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I somehow missed this, is bragging about making a homeless guy jump in a lake and preaching about christ not gay shit amongst faggots. Cmon, you’re a fag, i’m a fag, Jennas a fag.

I didn’t make him jump in a lake, I paid him to throw his clothes into a lake. He was being a total dickhead pushy beggar and he got more money than he would all night.

Nice try with the hate though, have a good one. Sometimes homeless men need to be humbled, I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I didn’t make him jump in a lake, I paid him to throw his clothes into a lake. He was being a total dickhead pushy beggar and he got more money than he would all night.

Nice try with the hate though, have a good one. Sometimes homeless men need to be humbled, I’m sorry you’re too stupid to understand.
That wasn’t my point. My point was that bringing that up to all of us is gay shit amongst faggots just the same as all of us.

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
Has it become full-on friendship simulator.
…and this bothers you, because none of them were interested in being your friend?

EB116954-0D3F-4496-881C-13528B2E5CA6.jpeg

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Now you’re being purposefully dumb. The story from what i remember is you paid him to throw his clothes in the lake and he jumped in after them. So yeah you didn’t FORCE him to jump in the lake but you created the conditions responsible for that to happen.

I don’t think i’m making some big moral grand stand here where everyone should go “Yeah mahhn! We’re PRO HOMELESS!!!” but its vurry strange how you’re a Christian and do these things. Now I feel like you’ll say “Being Christian doesn’t prevent me from being an asshole” but in truth it would probably do you better to focus on not being this bad person more than focusing on Christ. Only you chose to degrade someone else homeless or not.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Now you’re being purposefully dumb. The story from what i remember is you paid him to throw his clothes in the lake and he jumped in after them. So yeah you didn’t FORCE him to jump in the lake but you created the conditions responsible for that to happen.

I don’t think i’m making some big moral grand stand here where everyone should go “Yeah mahhn! We’re PRO HOMELESS!!!” but its vurry strange how you’re a Christian and do these things. Now I feel like you’ll say “Being Christian doesn’t prevent me from being an asshole” but in truth it would probably do you better to focus on not being this bad person more than focusing on Christ. Only you chose to degrade someone else homeless or not.

He didn’t jump in after them and I never said he did. I imagine he wasn’t actually homeless and just went back to his Bam style welfare apartment.

He was being a dick to the girl I was with and I don’t fight bums anymore (I have when I was like 20) and I humiliated him because of how he treated a 5”1 tiny woman I was with. She laughed and enjoyed it.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You have to love the little Patrick details because in every story you need to be a badass. Yeah she was 5'1 and she told me it was the coolest thing she ever saw, that I bullied a homeless guy.

I’m explaining why it happened at all, I didn’t just randomly do it for no reason.