• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
Your posts about Christ are tiring. Your posts about homosexuality are tiring and I fundamentally disagree with them. But i’m also not going to fucking sperg out on you and turn every chat into the Sue vs Nobacon show. You have your beliefs, I have mine, and they are extremely different.
Considering that bacon has admitted to sleeping with a transgender(Why do you think he pivoted so hard far right) you two probably have more in common than you think...

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
CQ_1/boq logic right here

"None of you bitch about scat posts therefore you must all love scat"

Yes the problem is CQ_1, Boq, Dougie, Me, Dan, Boomia.

The boring powerusers with damn near 15k posts who just dogpile onto soft targets are the real bros, right? All I know about you is your gimmick that peaked with "Denny's Cock Taster". But I'm sure when the next piggy is elected, you'll change your username and join the crusade to gang up on them til they leave.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I think there's an inner circle of "popular" posters that NoBacon has cultivated like a PTA mom behind the scenes. Where if you ever try going after him, the inner circle assembles to do exactly what you're doing right now. Defend NoBacon and attack Jenna like the worker bees you are.
Im no "inner circle popular" guy, but I did in fact type out a couple long-ass posts telling NoBacon why he's a fucking retard, just yesterday. You're so wrong on this. You hate him too much. Its clouding your judgement.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Yes the problem is CQ_1,
A guy who was only made fun of because he self exiled himself for no reason. He’s back now and no one cares. A momentary lapse of autism.
A sperging muslim who genuinely believed the West would fall by next year. Believed dogs could talk to ghosts.
Guy who posts rambling suicide notes after getting too drunk and the asian prostitutes reject him again.
Balding self important loser who made himself the face of dis ting and sperged on other users.
Mush mouthed rambler who involves his family in his trolling.

So what point are you even making? Everyone you listed that gets made fun of regularly is a massive fucking tard.
The boring powerusers with damn near 15k posts who just dogpile onto soft targets are the real bros, right?
Once again you refuse to acknowledge that these users aren’t “targeted” not for their popularity but in their ability to contain their fucking sperg outs.

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
…He did?

Pull up the receipts and I will immediately put all my differences aside.
It was in one of the old group chats. He even typed out a couple of paragraphs explaining how it wasn't his fault(Claims he didn't know until after the act), and why God has already given his forgiveness. It was some wild shit. World class mental gymnastics.

Forum Clout
Yes the problem is CQ_1, Boq, Dougie, Me, Dan, Boomia.

The boring powerusers with damn near 15k posts who just dogpile onto soft targets are the real bros, right? All I know about you is your gimmick that peaked with "Denny's Cock Taster". But I'm sure when the next piggy is elected, you'll change your username and join the crusade to gang up on them til they leave.
First off Dougie was on our side (he past/was 14 years old), and imagine treating CQ_1 as an equal. And I'm sure admin genuinely agrees Boomia and Dan are problems. Also Boq is certified mentally ill, he's a legitimate irl stlaker

Nice enjoying the part of my bit from when I was still a faggot patposter. Denny's Cock Taster evolved

CQ_1, Boq, Dougie, Jenna, Dan, and Boomia this post is loaded with OnA references

KaNAMBLA Harris

Fine Hatian Cuisine
Forum Clout
It was in one of the old group chats. He even typed out a couple of paragraphs explaining how it wasn't his fault(Claims he didn't know until after the act), and why God has already given his forgiveness. It was some wild shit. World class mental gymnastics.
I think you might be telling silly fibs

If you’re not that’s pretty fucking funny

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
The constant nonstop Christ posting may wear on the nerves of the heterosexually impaired

Your posts about Christ are tiring. Your posts about homosexuality are tiring and I fundamentally disagree with them. But i’m also not going to fucking sperg out on you and turn every chat into the Sue vs Nobacon show. You have your beliefs, I have mine, and they are extremely different.

Hey man, someone has to counter act the modern day marvel atheist npc Sam Harris types.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Sounds like some cope straight from the mouth of Owen Benjamin.

I will also say that the account Faggot Patposter has the funniest name on this forum.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
First off Dougie was on our side (he past/was 14 years old), and imagine treating CQ_1 as an equal. And I'm sure admin genuinely agrees Boomia and Dan are problems. Also Boq is certified mentally ill, he's a legitimate irl stlaker

Nice enjoying the part of my bit from when I was still a faggot patposter. Denny's Cock Taster evolved

CQ_1, Boq, Dougie, Jenna, Dan, and Boomia this post is loaded with OnA references

When you say Dougie was "on our side", specifically what side do you mean by that? I wasn't aware there were sides on this website.