• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Somewhere there is a nigger lover in this here thread shaking his head in embarrassment of most of you fags. Whats become of Quasis empire of dirt? It used to be the funniest forum on the net. Somewhere along the line, it got lost. Jenna is a jew, NoBacon thinks Owen fucking Benjamin is the funniest comic of all times (the worst of his crimes), Sue touches peckas, Harry keeps it real 24/7. Ill hang up and wait for you all to attack me.
Everyone knows the funniest comedy is when people tell you exactly what you want to hear all the time. Who doesn't want the approval of famously sane/righteous comedian Owen Benjamin?

Forum Clout
Somewhere there is a nigger lover in this here thread shaking his head in embarrassment of most of you fags. Whats become of Quasis empire of dirt? It used to be the funniest forum on the net. Somewhere along the line, it got lost. Jenna is a jew, NoBacon thinks Owen fucking Benjamin is the funniest comic of all times (the worst of his crimes), Sue touches peckas, Harry keeps it real 24/7. Ill hang up and wait for you all to attack me.
It was held together with nigger engineering (niggerneering?), much like your heating system RIP

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
You tried to be his friend and kept telling him how you respected him last time before you me manically disappeared

He kept calling Muhammad a pedophile

I'm glad you're back though

I actually quite like Boq and his insane islamic nonsense. That guy has never been in a mosque in his life. He’s most likely a radicalised hate preacher online too.