• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bam is a junkie middle aged nigger who can’t see her kids

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
I thought I had a white rapper feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing, even chose a "Jenna rapping" avatar & username for the month, then first thing you know Calvin Coolidge squashes the beef and I'm left here like @Dougie's Stalk Chinkster with an outdated avatar.

More than anything I want to leave NoBacon, just like I left Dougie for NoBacon. Let somebody else be the one who constantly calls out NoBacon's "oops I admitted I make 5'1 women talk like kindergarteners for sexual reasons" and I can move on to a fresh feud. I just have a list of posters I don't want to feud with, and a list of posters I don't really care about who really want to feud with me. Maybe @Sue Lightning? If Sue actually has a homosexual experience I will consider having a program with them.
I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t want a “feud” with you. I don’t want to be “on good terms” with you either.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
i'm not going to read this thread. I trust that no making fun of woman has occurred here. Obviously that is against the rules.

:2_sinks:
:4_sinks:

The one takeaway is that NoBacon is considered overweight by government standards. He's tiny and plump, much like the Pillsbury Doughboy.

I'd seriously feud with you bossman but that never really works on the internet. I'm doing an AJA in off-topic if you have any questions.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
I thought I had a white rapper feud with @BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 brewing, even chose a "Jenna rapping" avatar & username for the month, then first thing you know Calvin Coolidge squashes the beef and I'm left here like @Dougie's Stalk Chinkster with an outdated avatar.

More than anything I want to leave NoBacon, just like I left Dougie for NoBacon. Let somebody else be the one who constantly calls out NoBacon's "oops I admitted I make 5'1 women talk like kindergarteners for sexual reasons" and I can move on to a fresh feud. I just have a list of posters I don't want to feud with, and a list of posters I don't really care about who really want to feud with me. Maybe @Sue Lightning? If Sue actually has a homosexual experience I will consider having a program with them.

I'm just trying out angles for bits and that one didn't pan out. My phrasing was bad, I'm sorry I did that.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
That avatar got my ribs good
Should I go back to this one, funster?

38C7C936-DFC8-4B57-B176-1F18A068ACA0.jpeg

I love my wife.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
I'll say it again because you don't read: I call you Nazis because of the kike hate thread and because you think "Jew" is the most awful thing you can call someone. I annoy many liberals and woketards as well.

NoBacon calls me a Jew because he is one of those aforementioned folks that think "Jew" is the most deadly label of all.

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: One may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I’ve been found out