• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad news, guys...

G

How so? Just the few N words? So cut them out and see if it's that or stuff about him. Not to mention live streaming them will let you see if he now tries this weekly. Fuck youtube.
I don't think it was the N-word per se. I believe it was more of the suicide demand (lol) and maybe what could be construed as the general bullying nature of the content. I'll read through the community guidelines language later today so we know what landmines we need to avoid.

It's bullshit, yes. But it's on me to put the right guardrails in place so we don't open ourselves up to getting community strikes. We can still do our thing, we just can't be complete savages.

G

Holy shit, Patrick S Tomlinson is such a fucking pussy. What a cowardly pants shitting retard. Imagine being 42 years old and still being such a crybaby pussy lol. Fat faggot hides in his house when presented with confrontation, moved across the state when his ex-wife's bull showed up, ran away from the prospect of raising a child (that was truly his best PBR), tried to pull a fast one on Andrew by not serving him AND lying about his race (this should definitely be pointed out to his followers), and now, as usual, runs to admins and mods because he's such a thin skinned pussy.

Pat will never commit suicide, because he's a fucking pussy who's afraid of any sort of pain. He killed Bernell Trammell because he's afraid of diverse opinions.

That's the REAL Patrick S Tomlinson. Beneath the bluster, beneath the Wikipedia enhanced fake geekery, beneath his fake love of sports, what Patrick S Tomlinson really is - is afraid. He's a coward who's afraid of anything and everything. Bitch-made, pussy ass pants shitting retard.
For the record, I've invited him on the podcast just about every week. He's too much of a pussy to come on, but he'll cry to the principal if we call him out on anything.

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
"I hope he commits suicide" = bad

To Donald Trump: "Go fuck yourself with a pineapple" = not really that bad and a general sentiment that many people have.

@ChicopeeChip The one thing Youtube may agree with in the future is that Patrick Tomlinson is a public figure. In your commentary you played a clip of him saying he had been on the SyFy channel. His Twitter account has 40000+ followers. I don't think that will get us by in this instance, but future episodes where you watch yourself a little more this could definitely be used.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
I believe it was more of the suicide demand (lol) and maybe what could be construed as the general bullying nature of the content.

If that's the case then I think you're screwed as far as being on YT goes since all the episodes are essentially laughing at pig's ridiculous behavior.

It's so predictable he'd start tattling to the YT admins. He's such a fat bitch.

G

If that's the case then I think you're screwed as far as being on YT goes since all the episodes are essentially laughing at pig's ridiculous behavior.

It's so predictable he'd start tattling to the YT admins. He's such a fat bitch.
The goal was to pivot away from Patrick-centric stuff, and that was intended to be the last Pat specific episode for awhile. Yes, his antics will always be a topic of discussion, but it’s not sustainable to be a Patrick podcast.

Personally, I’m burned out from discussing him and have a million funny ideas that don’t involve him. He probably did us a favor in the long run.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
For the record, I've invited him on the podcast just about every week. He's too much of a pussy to come on, but he'll cry to the principal if we call him out on anything.
That's probably, to me at least, his most hateable trait - his complete and utter cowardice. He loves pretending to be a tough guy on Twitter, but when it comes down to it, we've seen the REAL Patrick S Tomlinson - a bitch-made pussy who is afraid of everything, and has always relied on someone else - Mama Raven, admins, mods, cops - to handle his confrontations for him.

I guarantee you that if anyone ever challenged him to a fight at school, Mama Raven would call the principal to handle it for him.

Sting

Forum Clout
Kzea54.gif

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
The goal was to pivot away from Patrick-centric stuff, and that was intended to be the last Pat specific episode for awhile. Yes, his antics will always be a topic of discussion, but it’s not sustainable to be a Patrick podcast.

Personally, I’m burned out from discussing him and have a million funny ideas that don’t involve him. He probably did us a favor in the long run.
"Oh, look, child, the Nazi cyberstalking cowards who created a podcast specifically for the sole purpose of slandering me have decided that other topics are more worthy of discussion after I deftly slapped them down for mocking my recounting of their harassment campaign against me. They have been too scared to even mention my name for weeks now. I only and ever win, child."

Followed by a solid month straight of reading down the r/autism thread. Odious fucking hog.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Yeah you've always invited a certain fat faggot with bitch tits on and assure him a right to reply. But he'd be too scared to debate you. He knows he's going to get caught up in too many lies and dig even deeper.
Hopefully some channels that have featured him before will hear about this and show their audiences once more what a thin skinned spineless faggot he is.

G

I have something that will make him squeal to his followers about you, the next time I'm on. I know how to make him do that and the best part is it has no violating the rules stuff about it.

I literally think that Pat has so much fresh content each week, it is more sustainable as a Patcast, and people will join in based on that more than on our small community and its general hysterical takes. Even if Pat is limited to half an hour of an hour and half a week, his stuff is needed for the draw to get you numbahs. Unfortunately it doesn't seem that all of us are energetic enough to keep stuff popping so focusing on the week in Pat can draw out better content on non Pat stuff. Pat is what separates the NPS cast from a million other people just bullshitting trying to be funny. It's how you manage the Pat stuff and make it work that keeps it fresh. Get a ballwasher on, get that lawyer on, yes even have a week of announced no Pat content to make him oink he's forgotten, but Pat is the glue, nothing is funnier than an unfunny guy, being funny by being serious like Pat is, and denying he's funny. In my retarded opinion at least.