• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad news, guys...

G

What a fucking joke!

0E76E8EF-FE86-44C9-BFC7-E51064F7F1C9.jpeg

Imager

STFUYSN
Forum Clout
Exactly. We did kind of cross the line a little. I think we know where we need to dial back
This is the difference between us and Patrick.

self-reflective and introspective.

If Pat made a video where he said if he ever met Somerville Dan in person that Dan would be a dead man, and YT pulled it, Pat would play the victim.

I guess I’m just trying to say that Patrick is fat unloveable cunt with bitch tits.

Last edited:

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Can't you just flub out the n-person words and wishes of suicide and reupload it? Zip-Ties and Bias-Plies has the same problem and even got shadow banned until he just started a new channel with all of his videos censored. I don't know how the hell he managed to do it. He swears and makes fun of democrats more than a rough neck on pay day.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Exactly. We did kind of cross the line a little. I think we know where we need to dial back
Can you stop automatic upload then edit the version that goes up? People are harping on Bam with that “nigger” word (Dan said it too…..sniff) but faggot was said as well. It would be a lot harder to take down a live stream then an edited version that goes up afterwords. No one has to watch their language, it would just be a little bit of work.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Holy shit, Patrick S Tomlinson is such a fucking pussy. What a cowardly pants shitting retard. Imagine being 42 years old and still being such a crybaby pussy lol. Fat faggot hides in his house when presented with confrontation, moved across the state when his ex-wife's bull showed up, ran away from the prospect of raising a child (that was truly his best PBR), tried to pull a fast one on Andrew by not serving him AND lying about his race (this should definitely be pointed out to his followers), and now, as usual, runs to admins and mods because he's such a thin skinned pussy.

Pat will never commit suicide, because he's a fucking pussy who's afraid of any sort of pain. He killed Bernell Trammell because he's afraid of diverse opinions.

That's the REAL Patrick S Tomlinson. Beneath the bluster, beneath the Wikipedia enhanced fake geekery, beneath his fake love of sports, what Patrick S Tomlinson really is - is afraid. He's a coward who's afraid of anything and everything. Bitch-made, pussy ass pants shitting retard.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Holy shit, Patrick S Tomlinson is such a fucking pussy. What a cowardly pants shitting retard. Imagine being 42 years old and still being such a crybaby pussy lol. Fat faggot hides in his house when presented with confrontation, moved across the state when his ex-wife's bull showed up, ran away from the prospect of raising a child (that was truly his best PBR), tried to pull a fast one on Andrew by not serving him AND lying about his race (this should definitely be pointed out to his followers), and now, as usual, runs to admins and mods because he's such a thin skinned pussy.

Pat will never commit suicide, because he's a fucking pussy who's afraid of any sort of pain. He killed Bernell Trammell because he's afraid of diverse opinions.

That's the REAL Patrick S Tomlinson. Beneath the bluster, beneath the Wikipedia enhanced fake geekery, beneath his fake love of sports, what Patrick S Tomlinson really is - is afraid. He's a coward who's afraid of anything and everything. Bitch-made, pussy ass pants shitting retard.
That genuinely is a fucking great post mate 👍
It was great to see the tough guy facade crumble with how he handled our esteemed African American Andrew. Challenges him, then when gets the news someone was in Hooligans he freaks out, calls the cops, tries to get a personal army after him and then fucking falls at a TRO.
This doesn't sound like the kind of thing a veteran of bar brawls would do. It's why I always say Fatrick would be easy to take down. You wouldn't even have to tire him.
Oh he would act hard when the bouncers and 'friends' in Hooligans are between ye, but if you caught him on the street he would panic.