• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Bad news, guys...

G

Screenshot_20220329-075817_YT Studio.jpg

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
You're not allowed to comment on a famous author (the most famous person from Milwaukee)? A political firebrand and pundit? Who spends his days bullying and harassing people on Twitter? You're not allowed to comment on a podcast with two MK Ultra'd junkie prostitute hosts? I hope the fucking actual dangerous, life-ruining stalkers they talk about on that podcast start getting their shit taken off YouTube for bullying. Oh wait, they already completely abandoned YouTube for some reason.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I love our @captain_kamala , but when she used the "n-word" I knew there could be trouble. It doesn't matter that she has the pass to Youtube's algorithms.

I did dig her honesty in saying she hoped Patrick commits suicide, but yeah, I could see the Youtube admins not appreciating her fine commentary.
yeah i might have taken things too far