• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Babychild is extra sassy today!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I just want Patrick - in a very clear, concise way - to explain why he doesn't owe anyone anything, based on his interpretation of the ruling of Judge Schulman.

I just want someone to unpack the ruling, the precedent behind it (as in: When a ruling like this is made, Party A has to pay Party B or face X consequences, etc), and link that fucking part of the court paper, in their text exchange with him (where it explicitly states that he has to pay up X amount to Party B).

I want someone to lay it out as clearly as they can to Patrick, without giving him a way out - through obfuscation or non-acknowledgement - that wouldn't make him look bad, stupid and crazy at the same time.
someone did this already. It was a surreal read of Patrick never answering with anything but the you-are-so-stupidlly-wrong nonsense

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
Could you apply some of your zero legal training and practice to speculate why the Fat One is so adamant that he owes nothing to Quasi? Is he just a mental compulsive liar or does he have a trotter to stand on?
You see if he says it, he can will it into being. He thinks if he lies and denies it, it will eventually go away, and he will owe nothing, child.

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
Forum Clout
someone did this already. It was a surreal read of Patrick never answering with anything but the you-are-so-stupidlly-wrong nonsense
I might just write a whole thing to him on reddit or something in reddit chat. NO INSULTS, NO TROLLING, NOTHING: Just the facts as they were presented and questions as to why he thinks he's not obligated to pay. That's it. I would even preface it with "Not looking to troll, not looking to make your life miserable; just looking for some clarity." Because, honestly, his self-delusion is really starting to gnaw away at the sense-making part of my brain. So if there's something I'm missing, maybe he can clear it up. But if he's going to lie and obfuscate, then at least I'll know because it'll be so obvious.