• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"As usual, they're pretty light"

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I'm no writer but I'd be annoyed if an agent was giving me shit to change. Even he's a "super agent" It's my fawkin book and I'll write it the way I goddamn want to. If you want to get all creative then write your own fucking book.
Agents (editors really) for literary books will make some suggestions if his agent is editing he’s writing some targeted book that the agent has an audience for. Likely he’s taking submissions from several failures to see who follows instructions better.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
So he's claiming here that he's read each of his books "3-9 times" (an autistic-style estimate) before they "hit the shelves". I think this part of Gate Crashers is worth re-visiting, because it is a glaring error that made it to print:

Towards the end of Gate Crashers, the crew goes to another planet to talk to some political people. There's six characters: Maximus Tiberius, Allison, Felix, D'armic (side note, imo this character should be d'Armic because D'armic makes no sense), Harris, and Jacqueline (Jackie). Jackie is a space shuttle driver. So here we go:

d20f27b2e01b6074568e128152c902c3.jpg

Allison orders a cab/shuttle, driven by Jackie, to take them to the planet. When they get there, Jackie is ordered to stay with the shuttle ("keep the engines warm") so the crew can make a hasty getaway later if needed. Jackie complies. A few pages later, the crew is inside of the planet and we get this:

9eb0fdb8763c4bd94e280ff7e41d603c.jpg

wwwwwhooops. Jackie is inside the planet with the rest of the crew. Thought she was supposed to be with the shuttle keeping the engines warm?

A few pages after that, Felix is ordered to go back to the shuttle so he can go home:

bb2619d7aa3e727be47dcd502df8a4f4.jpg

When he gets to the shuttle, who is there waiting for him? Jackie:

b6edcf61855246524a5b4259b9bd5048.jpg

wwwwhooops. I thought she was with the crew, "[standing] in awe of the doors"? Pat, did you lose track of your characters and have one of them in two places at once? Wouldn't you catch something like this if you read this book "3-9 times" before it hit the shelves? I only read it once and this error stuck out like a sore thumb. Fat idiot.
The random unnecessary sexual innuendos are extremely off-putting and not clever at all.