• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"As usual, they're pretty light"

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
“This is dedicated to Annabelle, I’d love to be in your life, but tweeting all day is more important to me, find your own way home, child.”
This is for Annabelle. I’d love to be a father, but your mother sold you at a rummage sale. You were picked up at her house just outside of Portage. I’ll just loudly tweet and act like you’re in my life, child.

G

“When I wrote Art of the Deal, terrific book, Art of the Deal, I wrote it…and I gave it to my editor and he said, Mr. Trump…these are the biggest writings i’ve ever seen. The best. I don’t even need to read them. Frankly, you shouldn’t even be paying me.”

Why do you think this fat retard hates the Don so much. PROJECTION!!!
[URL unfurl="true"]https://tryparrotai.com/video?id=w_ulw27qc1[/URL]

Would love to make it longer, but I'm not paying for it

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
1710347255693.png
1710347303564.png
1710347319500.png
1710347344637.png

G

Has he ever explained why he is changing genres away from sci-fi? Trouble in pedo paradise SWFA?
Swfa: yeah we had to go like six figures into the hole for you and it turns out you're a complete fucking smug nimrod. So we went in the back and put it to a vote and by a 9-0 unanimous decision, we have decided to kick you out of sci fi. Sorry about your damn luck.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
So that confirms it.
His fanfic was such a pile of shit he had to write a different book to get the AR contract.
Once he secured the Tor contract he could finally get his masterpiece published.

Everyone has been saying to me how great it is and Im just like Douglas Adams.
Not anyone that would put their name to that statement and no you cant meet them, they live in montreal.

Jenna

bitch real g's move in silence like lasagna
Forum Clout
Yeah I can see right through the obvious Pat spin. You know why the notes were so light? Because the agent didn't bother to read it.

You ever have to give a book report in middle school but were too busy playing video games to actually read the book? I read To Kill a Mockingbird. It is about a lawyer and his daughter who defend an accused criminal. It takes place in Alabama in the 1930s. The title is in reference to a mockingbird being an innocent animal who you should not kill.

That's what he received, and then spun the narrative of his agent going "my goodness I read every page and it was damn near perfect!" Add that to what others have pointed out, agents don't usually read and give notes on first drafts, but when you've burnt bridges across the literary industry and don't have any editors to send it to, your agent will pretend to read it.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
I think you'd want detailed notes on how things could be improved or flow better. Shows that the "literary agent" took interest in what Pat cobbled together and sees potential. "Light" notes would indicate that the agent didn't spend a whole lot of time on the book because it's probably dreck. Yet Pat considers this a positive. Pat's an idiot.

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
Yeah I can see right through the obvious Pat spin. You know why the notes were so light? Because the agent didn't bother to read it.

You ever have to give a book report in middle school but were too busy playing video games to actually read the book? I read To Kill a Mockingbird. It is about a lawyer and his daughter who defend an accused criminal. It takes place in Alabama in the 1930s. The title is in reference to a mockingbird being an innocent animal who you should not kill.

That's what he received, and then spun the narrative of his agent going "my goodness I read every page and it was damn near perfect!" Add that to what others have pointed out, agents don't usually read and give notes on first drafts, but when you've burnt bridges across the literary industry and don't have any editors to send it to, your agent will pretend to read it.
Fawk. Had i seen this post I wouldn't have made mine. Parallel thinking and all that. I'm gay.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I know we joke about him not reading books but I think the only books he reads are his own. He once claimed he picked up something he wrote a while ago and it was so amazing it made him cry

He never talks about books or authors he likes. The reason he tried sci-fi was because he watches Star Trek and Star Wars. His writing gives it away; it comes off like someone who watches TV and barely reads.

Has he ever explained why he is changing genres away from sci-fi? Trouble in pedo paradise SWFA?

Obviously, he can't get another publishing contract. He doesn't like Dickens or Victorian lit either. There is no love in his project. It came to him because Pride & Predjucie & Zombies and Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter were hits, and he wants to get in on that.

G

Reminder that he described himself as “estranged” from his 11-year-old daughter.

• There’s a chance he doesn’t know what the word denotes (mutual wrongdoing leading to breakdown in adult relationship) because he is fucking retarded AND uneducated.
  • More likely, he is intentionally using it to share blame with a child.
Pat is estranged
Fruhum his daughter
Niki's pill-poppin
with farts in her twat

Adrienne's got male
She's having a yard sale
Is that my Brats doll?
In the pile?

When you're estranged
Gifts are left out in the rain
I'm estranged
No orders of protection obtained