• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange: The Dark Side of Comedy

Forum Clout
Howard had the thinnest skin, he claims it’s because of therapy but he’s just a pussy. Always was just put on a persona that was the opposite. I always liked when he would go overboard claiming Beth was a this big time super model when she did sears catalog type work. He got a “model” but not one of big ones and it pissed him off that he couldn’t even get a trophy wife like other famous guys.
Oh yeah, Bugle Beak is a fag among fags, a real baby.

💩💩💩💩

maybe kiss you
Forum Clout
1662761875068.png

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
If any of you faggots never heard the Artie Quitter Podcast, you need to check out the old shows on YouTube immediately

Anything with Bochetti and Mario Bosco is pure gold. Him beating up on Stuttering John was awesome too. Surprisingly I first heard Matarese on there and he seemed like a normal guy.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I remember I once heard a stern clip were Artie slipped and made a mention to Howard wearing a wig. It was real subtle but Howard was talking about going into a pool and his worries related to that and Artie said something like “yeah and your hair—“ and there was at least a couple seconds of dead air and Howard didn’t even acknowledge what he said.
The line never made it on the air but I know what it was or at least the gist of it. Howard was talking about jumping into a pool. And Artie said something like "yeah you dive into the deep end and your hair is floating in the shallow end when you resurface". Implying that Howard's wig would detach and float in the pool separate from Howard's head. And he would come out of the water bald with his hairpiece floating on the other side of the pool.

There were a handful of topics that Stern banned over the years. Anytime someone was fired or quit he would ban mentioning them like Stuttering John, Artie, Billy West, Jackie, and so on. Anything about his wife Beth after the Gary roast where Sal ripped on her. Any mention of Stern's past racist or retard jokes. Any mention of Stern's past fag and AIDS jokes. Any jokes about wigs or hairpieces. Any mention of O&A was almost always dumped straight out. Mention of his daughters especially the crazy one who got nude for some play. Mention of his failed governor run because he had to reveal his finances. His divorce was off limits for a long time.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
The line never made it on the air but I know what it was or at least the gist of it. Howard was talking about jumping into a pool. And Artie said something like "yeah you dive into the deep end and your hair is floating in the shallow end when you resurface". Implying that Howard's wig would detach and float in the pool separate from Howard's head. And he would come out of the water bald with his hairpiece floating on the other side of the pool.

There were a handful of topics that Stern banned over the years. Anytime someone was fired or quit he would ban mentioning them like Stuttering John, Artie, Billy West, Jackie, and so on. Anything about his wife Beth after the Gary roast where Sal ripped on her. Any mention of Stern's past racist or retard jokes. Any mention of Stern's past fag and AIDS jokes. Any jokes about wigs or hairpieces. Any mention of O&A was almost always dumped straight out. Mention of his daughters especially the crazy one who got nude for some play. Mention of his failed governor run because he had to reveal his finances. His divorce was off limits for a long time.

I’m not doubting you but how do you know the gist of it if it didn’t make the air? Didn’t they rag on John and Jackie after they left from time to time?

Camel Clutch

Brotherman
Forum Clout

the wig/pool thing did make it on the air. it was just "your hair"

In this clip, Howard reveals that Beth saved her dog Bianca from drowning while Howard struggled to get his boots off so he wouldn't "drown" in the pool.

Howard: I would have rescued the dog.

Robin: Really Howard? [sarcastic tone]

Howard: Yeah, I was taking my shoes off because I know I don't want to drown in the pool.

Robin: And then what would you have needed to remove?

Howard: My pants.

Artie: Your hair.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
the wig/pool thing did make it on the air. it was just "your hair"

In this clip, Howard reveals that Beth saved her dog Bianca from drowning while Howard struggled to get his boots off so he wouldn't "drown" in the pool.

Howard: I would have rescued the dog.

Robin: Really Howard? [sarcastic tone]

Howard: Yeah, I was taking my shoes off because I know I don't want to drown in the pool.

Robin: And then what would you have to needed to remove.

Howard: My pants.

Artie: Your hair.

Can’t dogs just naturally swim?