• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange is about to die

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ, man- I'm sorry for your loss-- it's weird, I lived in one of the main entry points of cocaine in the country in South Texas and I had never encountered coke cut with fentanyl- never. It's a relatively new thing (5 years or so) and it's a complete dick move. It's the local idiots stepping on it & mixing fentanyl and coke and it can end up in a bad time. I don't understand that mix-
I think coke being cut with fent is almost always due to a fuck up along the supply chain. I don't believe it's done maliciously or deliberately in the vast majority of cases. It just doesn't make sense any other way. Killing young white people is very bad for business, as is selling them a drug they don't want that's very likely just gonna make them sick or kill them. But if you're packaging and cutting a bunch of different shit in a dirty ass trap house somewhere, none of which you'll be testing yourself, it's far more plausible to have a bit of cross pollination between substances.

I stopped doing dope right before fent really started flooding the streets. I did it once or twice by accident towards the end of my run and I much preferred regular ass heroin. Drugs really are trash these days. REAL Adderall on the dark web is insanely expensive now because so many retards are pressing meth into 30 mg footballs and pumping them out for a dollar a piece.

G

I think coke being cut with fent is almost always due to a fuck up along the supply chain. I don't believe it's done maliciously or deliberately in the vast majority of cases. It just doesn't make sense any other way. Killing young white people is very bad for business, as is selling them a drug they don't want that's very likely just gonna make them sick or kill them. But if you're packaging and cutting a bunch of different shit in a dirty ass trap house somewhere, none of which you'll be testing yourself, it's far more plausible to have a bit of cross pollination between substances.

I stopped doing dope right before fent really started flooding the streets. I did it once or twice by accident towards the end of my run and I much preferred regular ass heroin. Drugs really are trash these days. REAL Adderall on the dark web is insanely expensive now because so many retards are pressing meth into 30 mg footballs and pumping them out for a dollar a piece.
I agree with you, in 99% of cases I really think it’s from the dealer weighing the coke on the same scale they had weighed dope/fent out with. It doesn’t make any sense to cut coke with it. It would cost more to cut it with fent than to cut it with some shitty manitol or whatever bs cheap powder they cut it with to volumize it. Dealers are looking to maximize profit margins not make less money per bag.

And they’re killing the clientele they are trying to make money off and drawing waaaay more heat in the process. Not to mentioned if it didn’t kill the client, you will know in a minute that it’s definitely not coke and never buy from that guy again.

I was a heroin addict but I’ve been clean for awhile before this started so I never had to deal with it but it’s just not logical to purposely doing it