• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange is about to die

Forum Clout
Jesus fucking Christ, man- I'm sorry for your loss-- it's weird, I lived in one of the main entry points of cocaine in the country in South Texas and I had never encountered coke cut with fentanyl- never. It's a relatively new thing (5 years or so) and it's a complete dick move. It's the local idiots stepping on it & mixing fentanyl and coke and it can end up in a bad time. I don't understand that mix-
Thank you so much dude. My cousin despite being a junkie was one of the few people that was actually a really nice sweet person who never fucked anyone. But got robbed and beat all the time.

Dude I still don't understand why they mix fent with blow. My best friend's brother was a dealer he got blow with fent in it and oded. If you like blow and that's your thing fent def won't be.

Forum Clout
Dude that's way better said than I could have. I know so many people who went from fucking around with like 10mg pills to dope heads once the pills dried up then fent came out and sooo many are dead or might as well be dead. Some jig I beat up a year ago. Went from taking regular blues with a small habit. To having his pretty white two job working white gf support him. One time he took her car to cop and she shit water diarrhea all over her brand new civic because he couldn't make it there in time lol. He lost his gf his car his next car got addicted to Xanax X cocaine Adderall fent. But it all started to get bad when they dried up the real pills. Last time I seen him he was pathetic. He overdosed last week. Went right back to robbing people and started again. I fuci around recreationally and have been addicted to shit before. No longer thank god. But god damn it's crazy seeing all these people I grew up with turn into horrible pathetic lying stealing junkies
While Americans were being told to despise pharmaceutical companies and fear oxycodone, the cartels quietly usurped the heroin market and pushed the poppy growers out.

Forum Clout
While Americans were being told to despise pharmaceutical companies and fear oxycodone, the cartels quietly usurped the heroin market and pushed the poppy growers out.
It's fucking nuts you can just call and order a brick of fent from China and have it delivered to your home. Chinks and spics are repaying us with non stop ass rape

Feltch My Ass

Dan posting, it’s what’s for Dinner
Forum Clout
Dude that's way better said than I could have. I know so many people who went from fucking around with like 10mg pills to dope heads once the pills dried up then fent came out and sooo many are dead or might as well be dead. Some jig I beat up a year ago. Went from taking regular blues with a small habit. To having his pretty white two job working white gf support him. One time he took her car to cop and she shit water diarrhea all over her brand new civic because he couldn't make it there in time lol. He lost his gf his car his next car got addicted to Xanax X cocaine Adderall fent. But it all started to get bad when they dried up the real pills. Last time I seen him he was pathetic. He overdosed last week. Went right back to robbing people and started again. I fuci around recreationally and have been addicted to shit before. No longer thank god. But god damn it's crazy seeing all these people I grew up with turn into horrible pathetic lying stealing junkies

nigga you need a paragraph space, so i can read this. i need a space

how convenient when fent hit the scene, new aids kill off all the junkies

Brenton Torrent

Forum Clout
The CIA got kicked out of the Afghan Heroin fields. To make up for the supply, they've amped up (infinitely more potent) fent production to the point that nobody wants heroin even if given the chance, its becoming a relic, Fent is like heroin3.

It also makes Heroin unprofitable to the new overlords of the Afghan poppy fields (Chinks) by weening off the potential customer base here, and getting them hooked on what the CIA DO control (fentanyl).

btw Heroin did the same thing to Opium in the 20th century. And someday, some other new opiate will make Fentanyl obsolete.

So long story short...all the OD'ing is from the CIA demonstrating to the chinks: "you may have taken over our Poppy fields...but you wont take our junkies, we will kill them with a hot dose, before we make you get rich off them."
Interesting post. I'm completely ignorant about this shit. You got any links to articles or videos about this kind of thing?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout
Anyone running odds on Artie going off the wagon? Do we get extra points if we predict when it happens and what drug? I suggest we also make a claim as the where it occurs as to be specific as possible. Kinda like Clue rules for instance "2 Days, New Jersey , Heroin" .
Let the games begin
I'm sure he's chest deep in coke right now. Charlie Sheen is right, rehab is garbage. What other business is considered successful with a less than 3% success rate?