• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Artie Lange is about to die

RacksDiciprine

Forum Clout
Anyone running odds on Artie going off the wagon? Do we get extra points if we predict when it happens and what drug? I suggest we also make a claim as the where it occurs as to be specific as possible. Kinda like Clue rules for instance "2 Days, New Jersey , Heroin" .
Let the games begin

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Anyone running odds on Artie going off the wagon? Do we get extra points if we predict when it happens and what drug? I suggest we also make a claim as the where it occurs as to be specific as possible. Kinda like Clue rules for instance "2 Days, New Jersey , Heroin" .
Let the games begin
Would be fucked up if he got some coke laced with fentanyl- Like he was trying to avoid opiates and possibly heroin tainted with fentanyl---

What we all know now, is that Artie's tolerance is close to beginner level. It will be a blessing and a curse. If he's stupid enough to dive right back into heroin, he better not try the amount he was snorting/banging before, because he'll be dead before August.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Artie survived multiple overdoses, relapses, and two serious suicide attempts. Dude has like Highlander level powers. Every single time he has gotten clean it has lasted no more than a few weeks before he relapses hardcore again. His fanbase seems to be comprised of junkies and enablers as well so if he makes any live appearances someone will offer him drugs.

Forum Clout
There's no heroin in NJ/NY anymore, it's all fentanyl, isotonitazene or other fucked-up opioids. If Retartie gets back into it now, there's an excellent chance he'll die quickly, although with No-Nose you can't rule anything out. Plus, you have to seriously wonder if he's even physically able to snort drugs anymore, what with that thing on his face and all. His whole nose and his sinus cavities were ravaged by dope, cuts and infections, it's probably all just useless scar tissue by now.

Forum Clout
There's no heroin in NJ/NY anymore, it's all fentanyl, isotonitazene or other fucked-up opioids. If Retartie gets back into it now, there's an excellent chance he'll die quickly, although with No-Nose you can't rule anything out. Plus, you have to seriously wonder if he's even physically able to snort drugs anymore, what with that thing on his face and all. His whole nose and his sinus cavities were ravaged by dope, cuts and infections, it's probably all just useless scar tissue by now.
My cousin recently just died buying fake Percocet that was fent hit a hot spot and croaked. NY is nothing but fent and this other kind of fent that's mixed with benzos

Forum Clout
Would be fucked up if he got some coke laced with fentanyl- Like he was trying to avoid opiates and possibly heroin tainted with fentanyl---

What we all know now, is that Artie's tolerance is close to beginner level. It will be a blessing and a curse. If he's stupid enough to dive right back into heroin, he better not try the amount he was snorting/banging before, because he'll be dead before August.
That's exactly how my little cousin croaked. Stopped for a while picked up some fentanyl pills did what he used to do and died.

His friends the year prior. Got a 20 bag of blow they all died 4 of them in a room. One of their fathers walked in and found his son and the rest of them dead in the morning. I think drugs should be completely legal but if you sell fent you should have the book thrown at you

Forum Clout
My cousin recently just died buying fake Percocet that was fent hit a hot spot and croaked. NY is nothing but fent and this other kind of fent that's mixed with benzos
You have to have real connections to get real heroin anymore. Fentanyl and other opioids are everywhere, and they're way too potent by weight to be properly mixed and packaged in ghetto labs. Any bag, any bootleg pill, could be the one. While the country got all worked up about your dentist prescribing you thirty vicodins, the whole country was flooded with fentanyl and "research" opioids. In spite of all the bogus "public awareness", it's gotten progressively worse every year.

G

Let the games begin
Nice username correlation to Artie's plight, but with a chink inflection.

G

The CIA got kicked out of the Afghan Heroin fields. To make up for the supply, they've amped up (infinitely more potent) fent production to the point that nobody wants heroin even if given the chance, its becoming a relic, Fent is like heroin3.

It also makes Heroin unprofitable to the new overlords of the Afghan poppy fields (Chinks) by weening off the potential customer base here, and getting them hooked on what the CIA DO control (fentanyl).

btw Heroin did the same thing to Opium in the 20th century. And someday, some other new opiate will make Fentanyl obsolete.

So long story short...all the OD'ing is from the CIA demonstrating to the chinks: "you may have taken over our Poppy fields...but you wont take our junkies, we will kill them with a hot dose, before we make you get rich off them."

Last edited by a moderator:

EraGodless

Forum Clout
That's exactly how my little cousin croaked. Stopped for a while picked up some fentanyl pills did what he used to do and died.

His friends the year prior. Got a 20 bag of blow they all died 4 of them in a room. One of their fathers walked in and found his son and the rest of them dead in the morning. I think drugs should be completely legal but if you sell fent you should have the book thrown at you
Jesus fucking Christ, man- I'm sorry for your loss-- it's weird, I lived in one of the main entry points of cocaine in the country in South Texas and I had never encountered coke cut with fentanyl- never. It's a relatively new thing (5 years or so) and it's a complete dick move. It's the local idiots stepping on it & mixing fentanyl and coke and it can end up in a bad time. I don't understand that mix-

Forum Clout
You have to have real connections to get real heroin anymore. Fentanyl and other opioids are everywhere, and they're way too potent by weight to be properly mixed and packaged in ghetto labs. Any bag, any bootleg pill, could be the one. While the country got all worked up about your dentist prescribing you thirty vicodins, the whole country was flooded with fentanyl and "research" opioids. In spite of all the bogus "public awareness", it's gotten progressively worse every year.
Dude that's way better said than I could have. I know so many people who went from fucking around with like 10mg pills to dope heads once the pills dried up then fent came out and sooo many are dead or might as well be dead. Some jig I beat up a year ago. Went from taking regular blues with a small habit. To having his pretty white two job working white gf support him. One time he took her car to cop and she shit water diarrhea all over her brand new civic because he couldn't make it there in time lol. He lost his gf his car his next car got addicted to Xanax X cocaine Adderall fent. But it all started to get bad when they dried up the real pills. Last time I seen him he was pathetic. He overdosed last week. Went right back to robbing people and started again. I fuci around recreationally and have been addicted to shit before. No longer thank god. But god damn it's crazy seeing all these people I grew up with turn into horrible pathetic lying stealing junkies