• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently Starship Repo is so good, people are changing their careers over it

G

I took "Women as a Hero" and "Great Books" my senior year of college cause i went for engineering and needed retarded shit for those credits

The woman class we just watched movies and maybe read 2 books. The tests were our opinions on gay shit about it and I always wrote the truth so I got a B.
The Great Books class involved all the boring shit, I didn't do anything other than sparknotes for half an hour before tests and cause my short term memory is good it was an easy A.
I liked the class cause the professor i think mistakenly thought i was smart cause he knew my degree. He'd ask my opinions on shit cause the class was only full of girls and 2 (other) gay guys.
Dude had some disturbingly red lobster hands and ranted about Ben Carson believing the pyramids were built to store corn or something. I just remember the rant cause it felt so non-sequitur and lasted a full minute while it felt like he was trying to convince me not to vote for Ben in the primaries
Did you fuck any of the stupid whores in those classes?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
Did you fuck any of the stupid whores in those classes?
No i pussed out with the one who i befriended, she hated the professor and liked me, but she was a moron freshman and I was a gay man

But there was one girl who weirded me out cause, there's no easy way to describe it, her face looked like a 10 year olds.
Body was skinny and small, but small face with fat fucking cheeks. Seemed retarded, was surprised she had a boyfriend otherwise :image_9249_m:...

G

No i pussed out with the one who i befriended, she hated the professor and liked me, but she was a moron freshman and I was a gay man

But there was one girl who weirded me out cause, there's no easy way to describe it, her face looked like a 10 year olds.
Body was skinny and small, but small face with fat fucking cheeks. Seemed retarded, was surprised she had a boyfriend otherwise :image_9249_m:...
You made the right choice. There was this really short girl who liked me once. She looked like a 10 year old, even though she was my age. I rejected her because it was too weird, even though she was a really cool person.

Anyway, the next guy she dated, everyone was calling him a pedo behind his back.

Pringle Can Lothario

Sir...don't do that!
Forum Clout
Amazing how whenever Rick mentions some “important” person he’s “friends“ with he never tags them on Twitter. For someone who lives and breathes Twitter it’s remarkable how absolutely none of his real life Special Boy friends seem to use it.

It also seems like most small-time authors would be so overwhelmingly proud of having such a young and essentially unknown book taught in a college class that they’d actually mention which school it was. It’s not like it’s some massive secret you can’t reveal to the world, is it, Pat? It’s being taught in schools ffs!

What a uneducated, fat fucking imbecile.
I bet it’s gastropod Shaun David Duke.