• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Apparently Starship Repo is so good, people are changing their careers over it

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's the kind of fat lie that someone who never went to college would think flies. Curriculum. That's the key word. Degree courses have curriculums. A professor might dip into extracurricular material occasionally but no one worth their salt is going to go off-course to start teaching a piece of shit that's sold literally dozens of copies. Fat's experience of literature class is based on Dead Poet's Society.
I mean I had an entire class based on The Matrix where the professor himself wrote the book. But unlike Piggy Boy he was actually a good writer and it was a decently interesting class.

G

I mean I had an entire class based on The Matrix where the professor himself wrote the book. But unlike Piggy Boy he was actually a good writer and it was a decently interesting class.
Yeah, he wrote the book. The egotistical ones will always teach their own material. Fat didn't graduate though so he's not going to be teaching anyone his own books. That would be his wet dream though.

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
"Can anyone tell me why Space McDonalds is an example of the worst kind of lazy and unimaginative writing?"

All the hands in the class go up

English professors are trying to diversify the books in their curriculum whether because they're woke or the administration is. BIPOC vaginal sci-fi is very popular with the kind of students they want to sell a largely pointless education to, so that's what is being added. Nobody is saying "Let's teach people about this space book that isn't popular, clever, well written, or even topical, by a fat middle-aged mid-west dullard."

BudDickman

Forum Clout
“Hope this series picks up again someday and I can jump back into that world”

You created that world didnt you? You can jump back into that world whenever you want. Professional author right?
He's on-spec also, so it isn't like he has a publisher paying him to write something else. He's just praising his own book the way he wishes someone else would.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
Amazing how whenever Rick mentions some “important” person he’s “friends“ with he never tags them on Twitter. For someone who lives and breathes Twitter it’s remarkable how absolutely none of his real life Special Boy friends seem to use it.

It also seems like most small-time authors would be so overwhelmingly proud of having such a young and essentially unknown book taught in a college class that they’d actually mention which school it was. It’s not like it’s some massive secret you can’t reveal to the world, is it, Pat? It’s being taught in schools ffs!

What an uneducated, fat fucking imbecile.

Last edited:

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
I took "Women as a Hero" and "Great Books" my senior year of college cause i went for engineering and needed retarded shit for those credits

The woman class we just watched movies and maybe read 2 books. The tests were our opinions on gay shit about it and I always wrote the truth so I got a B.
The Great Books class involved all the boring shit, I didn't do anything other than sparknotes for half an hour before tests and cause my short term memory is good it was an easy A.
I liked the class cause the professor i think mistakenly thought i was smart cause he knew my degree. He'd ask my opinions on shit cause the class was only full of girls and 2 (other) gay guys.
Dude had some disturbingly red lobster hands and ranted about Ben Carson believing the pyramids were built to store corn or something. I just remember the rant cause it felt so non-sequitur and lasted a full minute while it felt like he was trying to convince me not to vote for Ben in the primaries

Forum Clout
Amazing how whenever Rick mentions some “important” person he’s “friends“ with he never tags them on Twitter. For someone who lives and breathes Twitter it’s remarkable how absolutely none of his real life Special Boy friends seem to use it.

It also seems like most small-time authors would be so overwhelmingly proud of having such a young and essentially unknown book taught in a college class that they’d actually mention which school it was. It’s not like it’s some massive secret you can’t reveal to the world, is it, Pat? It’s being taught in schools ffs!

What a uneducated, fat fucking imbecile.
From what I've seen of the two of them, I can tell you what school it ought to be
61ppgcbrCsL._AC_UL1500_.jpg