• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥Apostlegate: When Cancel Culture Backfires - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 8)

G

Youre telling me that pat

-- has a history of thelreatening violence against trump supporters
- the day of the shooting, posted about how trump supports dont belong in milwaukee
- is the same height, weight, race and build as the suspect
- owns the same make and model bike as the suspect
- knew the victim, took a creepshot of him and gave him a mocking caption

And youre gonna tell me, out of the fucking blue, people wont take that evidence seriously??!!!

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
‎
‎
Forum Clout

- the day of the shooting, posted about how trump supports dont belong in milwaukee

And youre gonna tell me, out of the fucking blue, people wont take that evidence seriously??!!!
His flushed face and flattened tuft selfie shortly after the shooting is what cinched it for me.

Cumtown Fags

‎
Forum Clout
His flushed face and flattened tuft selfie shortly after the shooting is what cinched it for me.
Bernell.jpg

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
‎
Forum Clout

He also claimed someone broke into his house and stole a gun and his joke book. How convenient.

TheStinkySomali

Boq sucks coq
‎
Forum Clout
Who the fuck's Jim and why does he need to be interviewed for this?
He's a streamer with some kind of terminal illness. Not really known for having good takes. He thought covid was going to be the end of the world. People just like to watch him laugh at other people's content while wheeze coughing.

Porsalin has an interview for the upcoming Pat doc with a zoomer streamer called Turkey Tom who is completely uniformed about fatrick and his only point of reference is marvel movies. "So this guy is like thanos and these guys are like the avengers?" He said at one point. Fucking awful.

This is what he looks like btw. Nice hair helmet stupid.
tomhat.png

G

He's a streamer with some kind of terminal illness. Not really known for having good takes. He thought covid was going to be the end of the world. People just like to watch him laugh at other people's content while wheeze coughing.

Porsalin has an interview for the upcoming Pat doc with a zoomer streamer called Turkey Tom who is completely uniformed about fatrick and his only point of reference is marvel movies. "So this guy is like thanos and these guys are like the avengers?" He said at one point. Fucking awful.

View attachment 186903
Wow, fucking awful.
Everyone still thinks Porsalin's a prominant youtube doco maker. That was back in 2017 when shit like this was rare. I looked at porsalin's views and he barely cracks 10k now.
This documentary will suck and get no views.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
‎
‎
Forum Clout

View attachment 186903
Hate to say it, but Turkey Tom does get a lot of views and will probably bring more eyes on Delay Quasi if he's involved.

I didn't realise Jim was still on the internet though, I thought he "retired" a year ago because of his cancer? Not to be a mark, but he's the only mid-2010s skeptic/gamergate fag I got time for, so hopefully there will be plenty of his takes instead of some done by a Billy Jack Haynes- looking zoomer fag.

I can see this doc being heavily written for the kiwifags than anyone who would be drawn to our humor.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
‎
Forum Clout
Hate to say it, but Turkey Tom does get a lot of views and will probably bring more eyes on Delay Quasi if he's involved.

I didn't realise Jim was still on the internet though, I thought he "retired" a year ago because of his cancer? Not to be a mark, but he's the only mid-2010s skeptic/gamergate fag I got time for, so hopefully there will be plenty of his takes instead of some done by a Billy Jack Haynes- looking zoomer fag.

I can see this doc being heavily written for the kiwifags than anyone who would be drawn to our humor.
I agree that TT is involved as marketing because he’s popular. From the little I’ve seen, he is a pretty together person with a POV for a 22-year-old. However, he’s not the right person for this video, nor is Metokur. There’s too many details and it’s been going on too long.

LockedHDD__Pot

‎
‎
Forum Clout

are there any 'black twitter' true crime guys who we could get on the case?

We could even declare our racist online proclivities beforehand, but explain Rick's such a murdering wrong'n that we had to step-up