• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

🎥Apostlegate: When Cancel Culture Backfires - The Patrick Tomlinson Saga (part 8)

G

Cryptic Web Chronicles put out an entire series on the the whole Rick universe is already going back to cover part in more depth. Meanwhile, Porsalin has finally finished his outline, which only goes up to Apostlegate.

Porsalin should scrap this. There's no point. Someone already made your documentary and it's way better.

1708501212810.png
1708501230091.png

G

It still cracks me up hearing Pat on Josiah tape3 trying to break down his "discoveries" and spilling all the tea like a Gossiping Gurdy. Knowing that none of it is true but Pat really thinks he was doing some covert intel.

I love that the only occasion for the fourth call was Rick wanted to let Josiah know he had coined the phrase "performaTive cruelTy" and talked about the wrestling texts for another 20 minutes until Josiah lost interest and ended the call.

Kurt_Love

‎
‎
Forum Clout
video ideas I'm spitballing:
-Is Patrick secretly gay?
-The Murder of Bernell Trammell
-The Trouble with Tiny Tim
-KP Legal: A Joe Cumia story
A Bernard youtube short/tik tok would really slap, child.

His European honeymoon eating spam loaf in the gay sweater and wearing captain America t shirts while he lustily follows around some blogger needs more shine as well.

G

Cryptic Web Chronicles put out an entire series on the the whole Rick universe is already going back to cover part in more depth. Meanwhile, Porsalin has finally finished his outline, which only goes up to Apostlegate.

Porsalin should scrap this. There's no point. Someone already made your documentary and it's way better.

View attachment 184320View attachment 184321
And he did it in like 3 weeks. Embarrassing!