• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 5: Civil War at the California Quash SmackDown

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Hahha fat tough guy faggot. He wants so badly to live in a 90s revenge movie.

@SpaceEdge you've done it all. What's next for you and Josiah? Will you continue to poke the fat bear? Will you move on to other lolcows in this crazy mixed up old world of ours? Or will you fade into the sunset and become a myth, a spook story told by fat twitterites to their kids at night?
I don’t get why people think this place, or members here, are focused on “lol cows” as if they’ll just pick some new “target”. All the “cows” came about organically. Joe was right there, a side character from the original show. Patrick essentially inserted himself into the forums. “Looking for” lolcows is some faggot 4chan / KF shit IMO.

What we have here is a very specific thing.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
I don’t get why people think this place, or members here, are focused on “lol cows” as if they’ll just pick some new “target”. All the “cows” came about organically. Joe was right there, a side character from the original show. Patrick essentially inserted himself into the forums. “Looking for” lolcows is some faggot 4chan / KF shit IMO.

What we have here is a very specific thing.

He can claim that some other people catch some shit, but they're never random, it's always someone like Paul who went out their way to insert themselves into our orbit.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
If you were a senior police officer and someone emailed you to inquire about how two fellow officers were at an address following up an obvious online prank and this someone described it as a SWATing incident, would you be kinda fucked off with the person?

The very term SWATing would suggest your fellow officers immediately execute innocent people through incompetence and dereliction of duty.
They were hot-heads, you stupid little baby infant! And you don't just show up to Pat's house accusing him of things like this and not expect to get throat punched. He doesn't even care if you have a gun or not

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Both times being initially suspicious. The world-wise troll expert Rick Tomlinson can be fooled by pinky-swearing.
Not only this, but when 1 gets caught, he’s still willing to hear the other one out. Fat fucking retard should have blocked and privated all of his accounts out of embarrassment the second Josiah called him a fat fucking faggot.

G

I know it's been said a hundred times, but it's really telling that he documents every sassy tweet or forum post, but police reports or any evidence of swatting or death threats are always conveniently absent.
Attempted assassination of a political pundit was hushed up by Fonald Drumpf!

They were hot-heads, you stupid little baby infant! And you don't just show up to Pat's house accusing him of things like this and not expect to get throat punched. He doesn't even care if you have a gun or not
At home drinking and binge-watching teenage girl television. How dare a couple of trigger-happy nazis turn up and accuse him of something he reported to them! KARATE CHOP TIME!

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
Not only this, but when 1 gets caught, he’s still willing to hear the other one out. Fat fucking retard should have blocked and privated all of his accounts out of embarrassment the second Josiah called him a fat fucking faggot.
I'm guessing you can't buy followers when your Twitter is set to private, he'd bleed out to pre-abortion-meme levels of followers if he couldn't replenish the pool.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
It's funny how the mole was the gold standard of credibility for these retards. They "independently verified" what the mole was telling them by relaying information (e.g. "I just questioned Cris Italia") and then letting the mole supply screenshots that reinforce whatever they want to believe.

G

This is really terrific and I enjoyed every byte of it.

I’m curious though, is this whole saga meant for public consumption or is it just for us? For the brothermen here, the long form is great but if we want others to spread the virus then it would make sense to have someone write up a consolidated account of the whole thing. Anna probably wouldn’t do it out of embarrassment for getting hoodwinked herself but there must be some site out there who still wants to do actual journalism or who might find the anti-woke angle interesting. They may not even be on board with it themselves but to get the “opposition” view online could get someone a lot of attention.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Both times being initially suspicious. The world-wise troll expert Rick Tomlinson can be fooled by pinky-swearing.

EC3-F3-D08-0564-474-B-9-AEE-66-CE272-DA57-E.jpg

As usual, it looks like Patrick had a real thought, but what he actually said turned out to be meaningless gibberish. He continued on after this... ribs

EB050-AE5-FA28-4-C97-85-BC-45-ED60-C89-AAE.gif

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
EC3-F3-D08-0564-474-B-9-AEE-66-CE272-DA57-E.jpg

As usual, it looks like Patrick had a real thought, but what he actually said turned out to be gibberish. He continued on after this... ribs

EB050-AE5-FA28-4-C97-85-BC-45-ED60-C89-AAE.gif

So fucking stupid. You can actively try to scrub every trace of your name from the web, but some shit always comes up. Someone not existing on the internet at all should be definitive proof for someone who isn't a complete Midwest rube.

G

Thread 'BREAKING: The "SpaceEdge" account just disappeared on 9/11' [URL]https://new.onaforums.net/threads/breaking-the-spaceedge-account-just-disappeared-on-9-11.2867/[/URL]

For someone that checks the forum everyday how did he not know this thread was a work?

Just look at the first 10 or so users that replied and how they responded.

RedGlareRecipient

Rocketeer
Forum Clout
View attachment 8527

Ribs. Has Mew done anything other than post his social blade, make creations from the lappening, and call him fat online? It must really get under the pig's skin that a woman mocks him and he can't do a thing about it.
I’m all in with the Mews to be honest witcha

a fine lady who, goddamn, hates Jews like it’s a job

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
This just in: Anonymus Fluhre is still a fag.

She had this to say about Space's site:

mvbq31.png

Notice no one gave her any kudos but everyone commenting before and after her did: