• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 5: Civil War at the California Quash SmackDown

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
"One, he believes his own bullshit that I’m a coward too afraid of a real fight to confront him.

None of these things are a fact".

Not so. Patrick can't function in any sort of confrontation that doesn't have a block feature, or some sort of admins or mods to cry to.

Q

Also, I like how I am listed for "threats of physical violence". The story there was, about 2 Christmases ago, my wife and I were considering going to Milwaukee. I had pretty much talked her into wearing a red MAGA hat (despite her then-liberal leanings) and going to Hooligans, just to see what Pussy Bitch would do / say. I also mentioned that my wife had a CHL, so she was prepared for self defense if he DID try anything (since he hates women).

That's NOT a threat of physical violence, you inconceivably stupid child.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
God, that folder of "evidence" is basically an ona forums highlight reel. I've been laughing my balls off reading through it for the past half-hour.

Somebody smarter than me needs to take all of those and put them to music. This is truly hilarious
I don't know what makes me happier, reading all these things that I haven't thought about in so long, or the fact that this has been going on so long that being nostalgic is a legit thing

P

potatopeeler63

"I'm afraid that's evidence now, missy," Patrick S. Tomlinson slaps on nitrile gloves, then bags 'n' tags a printout of himself blowing the Trumpster.
just the mental image of fatrick talking to the bartender, explaining a 3 year cyberstalking campaign on a semi crowded thursday night, while simultaneously taking pictures of the faxes on the bar counter and/or folding them in half, putting them in his leather jacket as he rode home drunk on his shitty motorcycle to put in his evidence file and show niki

is enough to keep a niggas ribs bruised for days

Username

Forum Clout
I’m lost for words. All of this is honestly one of the most impressive things I’ve seen.

I’ve seen the pyramids(bunch of stones piled up in a big 3D triangle with a McDonald’s next to it. It was shit and there’s a lot of annoying poor natives. I can’t recommend.)The Grand Canyon(big hole in the ground I wouldn’t bother.) The birth of my first child(a baby covered in shit and blood came out of a women I slept with if it’s an option I’d skip it,every phones a camera these days you can always watch a video.)

All this Apostle gate is stuff is a work of genius. To everyone involved thanks for the broken ribs

Forum Clout
The photo of the fax sent to Hooligan's ripped a belly laugh out of me. Pat got thoroughly played inside and outside the courtroom.

One question about this saga: Has the real opioid addicted, vape thieving, Thomas Apostle made any rumblings during this whole affair? I can't imagine spacefag and treefag have completely vanished, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the kung flu got treefag and fentanyl got spacefag.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
The photo of the fax sent to Hooligan's ripped a belly laugh out of me. Pat got thoroughly played inside and outside the courtroom.

One question about this saga: Has the real opioid addicted, vape thieving, Thomas Apostle made any rumblings during this whole affair? I can't imagine spacefag and treefag have completely vanished, but I also wouldn't be surprised if the kung flu got treefag and fentanyl got spacefag.

I only know of one Thomas Apostle, sir, but if there was indeed another one, I can only imagine he'd stay the fuck off the internet because he'd be widely known as a fat, pathetic piece of shit that thought he was the godfather because he was the most senior mod when the sub creator stepped down, and he was hated as a poser who pretended to be the big bad leader of a notorious group of trolls that in reality never had an ounce of respect for him and didn't give a fuck how many times he banned them. But I only know the one, and he's a solid journalist.

Last edited:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20211003-212307_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Heavy shit...

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I only know of one Thomas Apostle, sir, but if there was indeed another one, I can only imagine he'd stay the fuck off the internet because he'd be widely known as a fat, pathetic piece of shit that thought he was the godfather because he was the most senior mod when the sub creator stepped down, and he was hated as a poser who pretended to be the big bad leader of a notorious group of trolls who in reality never had an ounce of respect for him. But I only know the one, and he's a solid journalist.
Wait, I thought this was written by Dakota Thomas Boykin. Or is Thomas Apostle his pen name? It’s hard to keep up because it’s such a common fucking name.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
evidence1.jpg
iirc, and judging by the date listed I'm correct, my "organizing fax harassment of an officer of the court" was literally just me saying that the Outgamie Court should be informed of Pat's public tweets about how traffic laws shouldn't be enforced and how "safe isn't his speed". Which they should have been because it's relevant to him getting a speeding ticket. That's it. That's his "organizing fax harassment". Sending a public court publicly available information relating to a case pending in their court.

If anyone took even two seconds to investigate any of the shit he lies about, they'd realize it's all bullshit like this. Glad that whatever law enforcement has looked at his evidence dismissed it as nothing, because that's what 99% of his shit is.
Oh, I'm an idiot and didn't realize he had corresponding screenshots in his "evidence" folder. Turns out I was right! Pat was trying to say that I was "organizing" a "fax harassment" campaign by literally not suggesting that people send in evidence of him shit-talking the law and traffic violation enforcement. Pat, I said I was NOT suggesting contacting her! I could not have been any clearer!

bcf852a8eccc7ead53068264584a8bf7.jpg

G

If you were a senior police officer and someone emailed you to inquire about how two fellow officers were at an address following up an obvious online prank and this someone described it as a SWATing incident, would you be kinda fucked off with the person?

The very term SWATing would suggest your fellow officers immediately execute innocent people through incompetence and dereliction of duty.

Not only that but you were told you needed to assure this person you received the information they provided to your officers. As though the officers were incapable of delivering something they were specifically sent to retrieve.

This someone also rambles on about vague threats to their Twitter and claims of fraudulent reporting to the police which never materializes, ever, they sign off suggesting that you subscribe to their Twitter, Instagram and email list.

At what point would you politely suggest they stop wasting your time or is that something the police avoid with mentally defective people these days?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
Patrick: I’m going to need a very, very good explanation why the “HuffPost reporter” you sent my way and vouched for turned out to be one of the people stalking my family.

If I sound angry, it’s because I am.

Hahha fat tough guy faggot. He wants so badly to live in a 90s revenge movie.

@SpaceEdge you've done it all. What's next for you and Josiah? Will you continue to poke the panda bear? Will you move on to other lolcows in this crazy mixed up old world of ours? Or will you fade into the sunset and become a myth, a spook story told by fat twitterites to their kids at night?

Last edited:

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

I always wonder what the other SpaceEdge thinks. However I think he was so thoroughly humiliated he has cut ties entirely

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Forum Clout
If you were a senior police officer and someone emailed you to inquire about how two fellow officers were at an address following up an obvious online prank and this someone described it as a SWATing incident, would you be kinda fucked off with the person?

The very term SWATing would suggest your fellow officers immediately execute innocent people through incompetence and dereliction of duty.

Not only that but you were told you needed to assure this person you received the information they provided to your officers. As though the officers were incapable of delivering something they were specifically sent to retrieve.

This someone also rambles on about vague threats to their Twitter and claims of fraudulent reporting to the police which never materializes, ever, they sign off suggesting that you subscribe to their Twitter, Instagram and email list.

At what point would you politely suggest they stop wasting your time or is that something they avoid with mentally defective people these days?
I know it's been said a hundred times, but it's really telling that he documents every sassy tweet or forum post, but police reports or any evidence of swatting or death threats are always conveniently absent.