• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

APOSTLEGATE CHAPTER 5: Civil War at the California Quash SmackDown

Forum Clout
The best part of the fax is how much ink it used.
It's probably not the easiest thing to recognize if you haven't seen the original picture, so I've very much been enjoying the possibility that an exchange occurred where Pat had to explain to someone that that's a picture of me sucking Trump's dick and they go "OHHHHH now I see it" like it's a Magic Eye poster

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Forum Clout
It's probably not the easiest thing to recognize if you haven't seen the original picture, so I've very much been enjoying the possibility that an exchange occurred where Pat had to explain to someone that that's a picture of me sucking Trump's dick and they go "OHHHHH now I see it" like it's a Magic Eye poster
Screenshot_20210911-100136_DuckDuckGo.jpg

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Forum Clout
Anna "Jewy Jewjew" from Vice:

06-B91-F05-9-B49-4-D5-C-80-FA-5-D923-C624-E18.jpg

This is an example of shit that faawken bothers me about modern, lazy, no-research "journalism."

Anonymous sources used for background should not be directly quoted, unless you have other evidence to support what they say, at which point their comments would probably become superfluous anyway. Background sources are supposed to give you information that helps you focus your research/investigation, giving you an idea of what to look for and/or where to look for it.

No one bothers with all that anymore, though, and they're a bunch of Patricks who just insist that "a reliable source" told them something, and then report it as a fact. No way to check it, no additional information provided.

Which reminds me...
A source close to the Tomlinson/Robinson half-household told me, on condition of anonymity, that Patrick is a fat retarded person with undeserved self-confidence who buys himself a birthday cake every year, on his daughter's birthday, and joyfully eats the entire thing himself in one sitting.

Forum Clout

This is an example of shit that faawken bothers me about modern, lazy, no-research "journalism."

Anonymous sources used for background should not be directly quoted, unless you have other evidence to support what they say, at which point their comments would probably become superfluous anyway. Background sources are supposed to give you information that helps you focus your research/investigation, giving you an idea of what to look for and/or where to look for it.

No one bothers with all that anymore, though, and they're a bunch of Patricks who just insist that "a reliable source" told them something, and then report it as a fact. No way to check it, no additional information provided.

Which reminds me...
A source close to the Tomlinson/Robinson half-household told me, on condition of anonymity, that Patrick is a fat retarded person with undeserved self-confidence who buys himself a birthday cake every year, on his daughter's birthday, and joyfully eats the entire thing himself in one sitting.
Its an indictment of what higher education has become. No actual education at all, its just hyperfocusing on issues of race and gender. I just graduated 3 years ago and experienced it firsthand.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout

Which reminds me...
I took 2 journalism classes in college (not a Patso expert claim) and I'm convinced most of the buzzfeed media tier "journalists" wouldn't pass a Billy Madison scenario. Taking time to do research means you risk someone else tweeting it first, while applying basic ethics leaves you vulnerable to sympathizing with Nazis. What would Captain Marvel do, they ask themselves.

But I really just mentioned this because my professor abruptly left 2 weeks into my 2nd semester because some kid in my class was stalking her (on and off campus). She filed a restraining order because she was an actual stalking victim unlike that fat piece of shit Patrick S Tomlinson.

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout

Real journalists are taught to to verify the identity of their sources, and to get two sources for every previously unknown "fact" they uncover.

That's why real journalists don't get taken down by scams like SpaceEdge's; just whiny incel basement dwellers like Seth.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
“woah, that’s crazy, pat. bigger than netflix huh? that’ll be $40 plus tip.”

Beer-Pig-1.jpg
i remember the waitress being quite sassy to prank calling children before, also they refunded the gofuckme from Thikkisfartbox just cause one of their customers is a online retard? imagine being a business that makes money and have to beg for money

what i am saying is they are clearly team pat at the very least, they deserve to be shit on

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
haha, i just listened to the fake voicemails finally. I don't think it's Rick but its so obviously some other Wisconsin rube with the horrible midwest accent that you can't hide.

"one day closer to your permanent fatal heart att-YACK. tick tock."

his brother maybe?
Somehow I just noticed these. How the fuck can he possibly think that's okay? It's 100 percent him trying to sound ominous. This is easily the most embarrassing thing he's ever done on purpose.

G

Somehow I just noticed these. How the fuck can he possibly think that's okay? It's 100 percent him trying to sound ominous. This is easily the most embarrassing thing he's ever done on purpose.

i still don't think so. why would he give the atalkers an over the top wisonsin accent? He doesn't have that himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

i still don't think so. why would he give the atalkers a over the top wisonsin accent? He doesn't have that himself.
I've gone back and forth with those VM's. The second one does sound like him. "PatriCK" In the 4th one you can hear 2 different voices as it seems the voice distortion tool failed mid way through.

Combined that with the fact that only a few people knew about the Boykin cop storyline, so short of SpaceEdge admitting it was him or one of the senior members I'm going with it being Patrick.